So I was eating Fruit Loops

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Colorado4Wheel, Feb 5, 2013.

1. And I had the urge to sort them by color! Would they taste better all in one matched batch? Perhaps the orange and yellow would be perfect together.

This never happened before I started sorting brass for a friend.:faint:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

3. Hoser

Hoser Ninja

I blame society. They made you.

4. EL_NinO619

EL_NinO619 EX-Swage Monkey

Oh the places I could go with this. But I did just really laugh out loud reading this. Maybe you should tumble them first.

5. I have one of those brass sorting things, I'll check in the morning if it'll work with Fruit Loops.

6. glock1911revolver

glock1911revolver Vice-Emperor

I've always felt that I had a rather loose grasp on sanity. If the day comes that I start sorting my breakfast cereals, I'll know that I'm on my way into the abyss of madness.:tongueout:

7. EL_NinO619Oh... "Maybe you should tumble them first."

An outstanding idea! :supergrin:

8. Same thought with Skittles.

9. WiskyT

WiskyT Malcontent

The green ones make you horney.

10. You lost me at "So I was eating Fruit Loops". How old are you, 12? :tongueout:

11. Sheesh guys. Cool down. Lot's of us have been doing it with M&Ms for decades!

12. It would be a sign of OCD, something I am familiar with. For whatever reason, I spend a lot of time counting the buttons on the TV remove (40, BTW). Perhaps it's because TV is so boring that even counting buttons is more engaging.

As to sorting Fruit Loops, here is a Lego project for sorting M&Ms:

http://www.engadget.com/2012/12/10/lego-powered-mm-sorter-video/

Richard

#11 F106 Fan, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  13. Zombie Steve

Zombie Steve Decap Pin Killa

Well, for the guy that separates powder by calculating mean surface area of the individual flakes, I think you'd be the natural candidate for this experiment...

#12 Zombie Steve, Feb 5, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2013
  14. What you don't know about Hoser is that he is a HUGE Flinestones fan. He is known for sitting around at night eating Cocoa Pebbles scheming on ways to get his wife to wear the Betty Rubble costume he got last month after a drunken bender in Vegas.

[​IMG]

15. Zombie Steve

Until we see pics, I still contend that Hoser's wife is a 1050.

:whistling::supergrin:

:tongueout:

16. Apparently Lizard has meet Mrs. Hoser. So that myth may be BUSTED. It is all Lizards fault that I am sorting brass. He only likes shooting Federal so I sort out my federal for when I shoot with him.

17. sellersm

sellersm disciplinare

Lizard's memory? He remembers meeting Mrs. Hoser? Hmmm.... I'm with Zombie, she's not real til we see pics.

As to the Fruit Loops, well, I'm sure there's a pill for that.

18. Beware Owner

Beware Owner NOT a victim.

Did you try stacking them or just bunching them up in different corners?

19. The milk will still be polluted with a variety of flavors. It's not like sorting brass, You have to do Fruit Loops BEFORE you pour them in the milk.

Trying to keep this reloading related. I always sort the brass before loading. You find the bad brass before it hits the machine.

20. Zombie Steve

To quote the Great Communicator, Ronaldus Magnus... Trust but verify. I'll take Lizard's word... for now.

21. Zombie Steve

Stevie - what is the average diameter of the hole in the middle of a fruit loop? Will your teensy cast boolits pass right through?