close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

So I turn on the tumbler and.....

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by BK63, Apr 7, 2010.

1. BK63

BK63

Sep 15, 2005
    CT
    Forgot all about it some how. I get back from the range on Saturday, dump my dirty brass into the tumbler, turn it on and walk away. The loading room is in the basement. Things must have happened because I walked out and never looked back. I'm thinkin on....WEDNESDAY, that I need to load for the weekend, go to the basement and hear this sound. It's my tumbler!! Still going from Saturday! I now have the nicest brass in town :supergrin:

2. n2extrm

n2extrm

Feb 24, 2009
    I did a similar move. I now have a cheap light timmer from home depot that I set for what ever I want and it turns it off when I forget!

3. PCJim

PCJim Senior Member

Aug 4, 2008
    FL
    Been using one ever since I bought the tumbler... Position the trips for two hours and, as Ron Popiel use to say, "set it and forget it".

4. gjk5

gjk5 Pinche Gringo

yep, same here.

5. dbarry

dbarry Silver Member

Feb 15, 2010
    the Buckeye state
    a great idea! my tumbler is out in "the man cave" and you guys got me wondering if it is on... crap, got to find my shoe's and go outside. At least it isn't 10 degrees w/ a foot of snow!

6. gjk5

gjk5 Pinche Gringo

D'oh!

doubletap.

Last edited: Apr 8, 2010