So how much have the anti-gunner's cost you so far?

Discussion in 'Gun-Control Issues' started by plainsman, Jan 25, 2013.

1. Just on individual items? I'll start, I paid 45. for a used magazine that I could have gotten new for 28. or less, but they were sold out, and no restock in sight. I'm sure this is just small potato's.

Is there any resentment towards the liberal mentally ill left, for seek group punishments on firearms owners who have committed no crime?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    How much more velocity with G23 barrel in G27? The Sub Club Yesterday at 1:17 PM
    Like OMG, like this would like have been so much fun like when I was 15.......... The Okie Corral Thursday at 7:03 PM
    How much training have you done on your time/your dime? Cop Talk Tuesday at 12:27 AM
    French Bikini-Clad Sunbather Beaten By Muslims For Showing Too Much Skin Political Issues Monday at 3:25 PM
    How much more bizarre can it get? The Okie Corral Jul 25, 2015

3. I bought 3 mags for my Glocks at $39.00 a mag. That price is double. They cost me so far $60.00 No ammo bought so I saved a lot there. I cut down on my range time. I'm going to save money because being I cut down on my range time.
    I'm not going to renew my membership. Its not worth it if I only shoot once a month to be a member. Plus I'm not crazy about the gun shop and how they been ripping new people off with their prices.

#2 James Dean, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  4. $0 I'll do without before I buy into the frenzy. In fact the Hi-power has only one mag and looks like it will stay that way for awhile. No worries.
    Good luck and stay safe,
    Mike

5. i bought a colt le6920 from walmart for 1200 (probably one of the last ones they sold there before they stopped selling them). they guy told me that they just got 14 in stock. i wish i had it to do over again, i would have bought as many of them as they would have sold me since the one i got for myself was #4 out of the 14 in stock. i would have made a fortune at this point.

#4 therealmarauder, Jan 25, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  6. eb07

eb07 Sharkin'

Here is the bottom line.... you cost yourself unless you just turned of age and are buying your first firearm. You should have gotten what you needed to get by. You shouldn't be buying anything right now. You should actually be selling things and squirreling the money away until the panic stops. Any semi's you have should have been purchased with 5-10 magazines each in the first place. Then you wouldn't have to run around in a panic because you waited. Anyone that complains now, deserves what they get. Sorry for being blunt about it, but it's the truth.

7. Gregoire

Gregoire Stereophonic

$30-$40 on higher priced ammo

8. Not a single dime. I had already bought all that I need (weapons and magazines) when the ban ended and prices had come down to normal. I kind of predicted something like that was going to happen again in the future and I was right. So whatever they do, it does not affect me, cause all my guns were lost on the last fire.:supergrin:

9. 200$, 100 for 5 x 20 round colt ar mags found locally. And 100$ on brownells.com for 3 pmags and 2 ak74 mags. Which have yet to ship...

10. onemanwolfpack

onemanwolfpack 1 man wolf pack

Too much to count. Im brand new into guns as of september 2012. Got mt glock 19 before anything went down. Lost out on an ak since I decided to wait till I had enough for a better build...paying 20 a box of 9mm aluminum cci crap ammo...but I dont have much choice, as I have no stockpile. Just paid almost 700 for a new gen 4 glock 27 still need ammo and mags. Only thing not affected yet is my new mossberg 500 sp 12 ga...im sure thats next

posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

11. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

I've only been selling, not buying. I have all I need for whatever happens.

12. I bought my Smith & Wesson M&P15 Sport in July for $635. I should have bought 20 of them to sell.

13. $75 so far: $50 to the NRA and $25 to the Va. Citizen's Defense League. Probably another $50 to SAF.

14. Add 78$ and change for 200 rounds of wwb 40cal. They had a sign posted that stated there was a3 box limit per customer...

[​IMG]

15. Nothing. I have everything that I need, so I have not purchased any relevant items during this frenzy. This gun-grabber's push did not come as a surprise. I knew that when Our Dear Leader was first elected, that it did not bode well for the Second Amendment and gun owners. A person had to be a bloody idiot to have not seen Our Dear Leader's anti-Second Amendment agenda.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

RJ<o:p></o:p>

16. I spent a little....it was just my luck that I bought my first AR(I've had a mini14 for several years) the Wednesday before sandy hook....was a great deal on sale at my LGS...I also bought an additional USGI 30 mag for 14.99 and 6 20 USGI mags for 10.99...
    I was waiting for Friday, payday, to go back and buy some cheap brass military rounds for it, as I have about 1000 rounds give or take 100 for the mini, but most are steel case and I wanted brass for the AR....irrational I know as it will fire the steel cases with no problem...it's just me:embarassed: then the panic hit! I went back to My LGS on Saturday, you could not find a parking space....luckily, the still had ammo and they had not raised any prices...so I was able to get several 30 round packs of USGI ammo for 10.99...

The bad thing is, I want to shoot the AR more, my Wife even likes it, and she's 115 lbs soaking wet, has no trouble shooting it...she just smiles as she burns through a 30 rounder....but I'm not paying the price to replace the ammo....

17. I made money by selling my ****ty AR mags to my liberal voting friend for 20.00 a pop. And a-la CTD - 5.56 ammo at $1.00 a round.

18. FL Airedale

FL Airedale Dog Breath

Thousands of dollars to the NRA, GOA and other pro second amendment organizations. If polititician weren't constantly working to take our guns aways, I could have spent all that money on more guns.

19. samurairabbi

samurairabbi Dungeon Schmuck

:crying:
    You should have been charging THIRTY bucks a mag; the more he has to pay, the greater his respect for your foresight!

#18 samurairabbi, Jan 26, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 26, 2013
  20. DustyJacket

DustyJacket Directiv 10-289

(1) Had to pay a premium to get Small Rifle primers

(2) Had to pay a premium and a hazmat fee for a pound of gunpowder

i cannot even find 158gr LSWC bullets (.38), or 200gr LSWC bullets .45)
    grrrrr.........

21. jakebrake

jakebrake cracker

thank you.