Smokin deal on a 930 spx

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by brausso, Apr 16, 2013.

1. I got a helluva deal this morning. Like new, less than 50 rounds through it for $400. He even threw in what he had in ammo. About 50 rounds or so. I'm pretty damn happy about it :rock:

I've already mastered the ghost loading technique to get 9 rounds loaded.

[​IMG]

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Nice! I think I know what my next shotgun is going to be..

Tom

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

3. It's the Blackwater edition. I don't know too much about the difference other than the sites I believe.

4. Nice buy! I had one, but found out that I don't weigh enough and it would lift my front foot off the ground when I fired too rapidly LOL. Traded it for a Glock 21SF and that trade worked for me and the other guy.

5. The Pirate

The Pirate HARRRRR!!!

I love mine, I have a blackwater as well. Sights are pretty much the only difference. I like it well enough, it would be one of the last things i'd sell if I was put in that position. I'm somewhere over 600 rounds now with absolutely no malfunctions. I don't test it, I only shoot decent velocity ammo out of it, but it's been a blast to shoot and the most reliable auto I've owned. Doesn't hurt your shoulder like my pumps either.

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

6. Very cool, I certainly wouldn't mind having one of those -- especially at that price.

-ArtificialGrape

7. skeeter7

skeeter7 Brass Vulture

Congrats! That was an awesome deal! :thumbsup:

8. sweet deal. enjoy!