close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

SMASH & GRAB at Hoffman's Gun Center

Discussion in 'New England Colonial Club' started by JR45, Nov 14, 2007.

1. JR45

JR45

Nov 22, 2005
    CT
    Please Help!!!

Keep you eyes & ears open for possible stolen Beretta & Taurus hand guns,
    stolen in a "Smash & Grab" early this morning at Hoffman's Gun Center in
    Newington, Ct.

If you come across any info please contact : Scott Hoffman 860-666-8827

Thanks for looking!!!

2. SBD

SBD

Jul 10, 2007
    Northeast
    My friend let me know about this this morning. It really pissed me off. Hoffman's sold me my first firearm. I hope the guys responsible meet the proper consequences.

3. Tvov

Tvov

Sep 30, 2000
    CT,USA
  4. SBD

SBD

Jul 10, 2007
    Northeast
    I read on Courant.com a few days ago that a suspect (from New Britain I think) was in custody. Let me see if I can find it for you.

Yup here it is.

And he was charged the next day (11/16/07).

5. M11/9forfun

M11/9forfun

Nov 4, 2007
    Well that's two of us now in VA that bought their first (or in my case and second and third) firearms from Hoffman's! Hate to hear about things like this happening to "Guns for the Good Guys" Glad to hear someone got hooked!

6. flynjump

flynjump

Apr 6, 2007
    CT
    I have purchased 11 of my 13 firearms from Hoffman's. Bought my first two before I found Hoffman's. Never got a bad gun from them, never paid more than I should! Best place in CT to buy a gun. Great knowledgeable sales staff. I tease Scott now by calling it my favorite "Drive Through" gun center. He doesn't smile though.......... :upeyes:

7. Tvov

Tvov

Sep 30, 2000
    CT,USA
    Myself and a couple friends just stopped into Hoffman's this weekend! We were passing by, and I said we should stop in. They have a new decorative planter now in front of the store, it looks suspiciously like a HUGE rectangle of concrete...