Smartest president EVER

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by cowboy1964, Oct 4, 2012.

1. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Al Gore went for hypoxia! :rofl:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. Cavalry Doc

Cavalry Doc MAJ (USA Ret.)

There is a very long list of people that could have done better the last 4 years. Many of us included. All you need is a functional moral compass and an ability to hire talent. O missed his chance at greatness. Jimmy carter is happy that he lived till he moved up a notch on the presidential quality rating.

#22 Cavalry Doc, Oct 5, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 5, 2012
  3. GWSHARK

GWSHARK BITEYAHEADOFF

Yeah sounds good....

Why don't you be the first to post your retort vid.

4. Cavalry Doc

Why should I? Even if you deemed me not worthy, that doesn't make Barry any better than he is

5. Why do any of us need to post a retort to Obama's debate performance? I think Mitt's retort (ass-whoopin') was sufficient.

6. I have trophies from High School debate tournaments in which I performed better than Obama did in that debate.

I also have college transcripts and I will bet my college has my admissions paperwork too.

7. GWSHARK

GWSHARK BITEYAHEADOFF

Ok...should be a cinch for you. Post a vid.

8. BuckyP

Lifetime Member

And I, uh, but, um uh, you'd uh have a um uh, harder time, getting um hiding, um uh, getting them um sealed, because, um you are uh not uh as um "transparent" as O-um-uh-bama.

:tongueout:

9. Somehow, I think Obama's transcripts and other school records would be of more interest to this nation than Countrygun's...

#29 JFrame, Oct 5, 2012
  10. There is something else I need to do that and it;s the one thing I can't find,

I am afraid I have misplaced my "Give a S**T about your opinion"

I don't know where I put it:dunno:

11. Cavalry Doc

12. Rachel Maddow also looked ill.

:)

I've said for a long time, Romney is a FAR better candidate than McCain was. He is more articulate, more experienced in an executive capacity, and is more willing to go after Obama hard.

#33 Paul7, Oct 5, 2012
  13. Cavalry Doc

He hasn't gone after him hard yet. I'd like to see him do that.

14. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator.
    CLM

Well, I'm a little light in the trophy department, but I still have all my college transcripts. They are attached to the SF-86 I had to submit to get my federal job and security clearance.

(How weird to have to have a security clearance to work for a boss who couldn't get one.)

It's a good thing Obama is so smart. The debate would have really been a disaster for him otherwise. :supergrin:

15. We may see that in debate #2.

'Bama, sposed to get all ghetto on his donkey. True colors could fly. :cool:

16. Cavalry Doc

One thing is sure, it's going to be fun to watch. :popcorn:

17. GWSHARK

GWSHARK BITEYAHEADOFF

Post them up for us the review then.

18. LOL..> Why would anyone here wish to convince you of anything? You are indeed a legend in your own mind...:wavey:

19. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator.
    CLM

I've done a little more than that. I've had mine examined in an SSBI.

I doubt you reviewing them would rise to that level of scrutiny.