Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

slow work day, havn fun trolling anti's

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Chesafreak, Dec 28, 2012.

1. Its been a very slow day at work. Fridays are "read only Fridays" in which we aren't allowed to make any system level changes for fear of it blowing up over the weekend and being called in.

I'm passing the time by trolling anti's on Twitter. My username is punching_paper if you want to follow.

Dumbest thing I have seen all day? "If anyone has eroded Constitutional rights it is NRA & over enthusiastic gun owners" Doh!
  2. One thing I have learned about gun control zealots is that they won't stop with taking your 2nd amendment rights. They don't mind taking away freedom of speech as well.

3. ca survivor

ca survivor

Dec 25, 2011
    yes, you are so right, I wonder what our media is going to do when government steps on their toes.
  4. That's correct. They call it "Hate Speech". That is unless they say it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
  5. Bren

Bren NRA Life Member

Jan 16, 2005
    Twitter? have you tried the GNG Lounge?:whistling:
  6. When discussing gun control on Facebook or Twitter, I am very careful to be civil and no personal attacks. When I start to get through, and get some agreement from anyone in the conversation, I end up getting blocked because they just don't want to believe anything other than "guns are the problem". They just can't connect the dots between the right to keep and bear arms and freedom. Without any challenges to their freedom in our lifetimes, some of them will never understand.