close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

SKS-M stock questions

Discussion in 'SKS Carbiners' started by WolfNotSheep, Nov 19, 2012.

1. WolfNotSheep

WolfNotSheep Tackleberry

Mar 1, 2008
    Central Virginia
    I've recently become the proud owner of two Norinco SKS-M rifles; one with a Monte Carlo style stock and one with a thumbhole stock. As these stocks have magazine wells cut into them that are lined with steel in this area. I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get a spare stock or two or I'd there was a DIY guide somewhere that I can use to make a conversion?

Thanks for reading and, hopefully, thanks for the help.

2. AK74play

AK74play

Jun 26, 2010
    Indiana
    I have the one off one of mine that has been painted a textured black and is complete with upper handguard and has had a pic rail mounted to the bottom of the forend for a bi-pod, forward grip, light or what ever I would let go for a decent price because I had a custom stock made for that one in Detroit Michigan and it is now my dedicated truck gun. If interested, e-mail me and I can send you pics and price shipped. discodogmeat@comcast.net