close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Silvercreek IDPA - November 7th, 2009 - Last Match Of Season - SCORES

Discussion in 'Bluegrass Glockers' started by TreehugginGlock, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Hi there, folks.

Sorry for the delay in sending out the November IDPA match scores from Silvercreek.

Thank you all for coming out for our last match of the season. Thank you to everyone that helped put on this match, too. Thanks to Bob Dalton for stepping in for me as Match Director and Jim Crable for running the after-match classifier, too.

We will restart our season next year in March but will be hosting a Safety Officer Training course some time in February. When final details are made, I will let you know more about the training.

This has been a wonderful year for our club. We have seen tramendous growth and hope to continue to see it next year. Please mark your calendars to rejoin us on the first Saturday of the month in March, 2010.

In the meantime, Happy Holidays to you all and thank you for your support,

Leigh Ann Jeter
    IDPA Match Director
    Silvercreek Conservation Club
    Sellersburg, Indiana
    www.silvercreekcc.org

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
  2. Wonk

Wonk

Feb 1, 2009
    Wish I could have been there but had a family wedding I had to be at. :crying: