close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

sights and holster?

Discussion in '1911 Forums' started by sureshot, Feb 28, 2010.

1. sureshot

sureshot

Jul 31, 2003
    im looking for a set of sights and a kydex iwb holster for my champion
    midway has the infidel which i really like but they are out of stock and will be april before they get more in
    comp tac has it of course but its 55 bucks plus shipping and taxes but i dont think i have to pay tax as im out of state from them
    just wondered if i could find somewhere that has some great prices on a nice kydex iwb holster. im also leaning toward meprolite sights but not set in stone
    again who has the best prices on night sights on the net?
    any help would be appreciated
    thanks
    sureshot

2. Brian Brazier

Brian Brazier

Jan 20, 2009
    Seattle, WA
    look around at the for sale section on forums, holsters are for sale all the time, as for sights it depends on what you want, Midway has decent prices on meps

3. You can buy a cheap holster and you can buy another one when you realize it isn't what you really want.
    Or... you can buy the best in the beginning and never buy another one again.
    Crossbreed Supertuck.
    Horsehide.

4. You can buy a cheap holster and you can buy another one when you realize it isn't what you really want.
    Or... you can buy the best in the beginning and never buy another one again.
    Crossbreed Supertuck.
    Horsehide.

+1. Got mine in today and it is by far the best one I own out of 6.
    Buy 1 and you wont regret it.