close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Sights 101 for dummies

Discussion in 'Sights, Optics and Lasers' started by dst10spr97, Nov 18, 2012.

1. dst10spr97

dst10spr97

Aug 10, 2006
    Florida
    I haven't been on the forum in quite some time. Feels good to be back. I decided to take a break from Glock Talk and bring forth life into the world. :supergrin: Now that my daughter is 2 years old I need to relieve some stress and have some fun (Terrible 2's is not a Myth). So I'm determined to do my first GSSF shoot this upcoming year. Anyhoo I'm trying to catch up on some of the wonderful posts I missed and I see a lot of talk about different sites. If I remember correctly when I purchased my G21SF I received it as is, but when I purchased my G19 I think they put night sights on it if I remember correctly. I know they glow green in the dark. Now I'm reading about all these other different type of sites and it has me thinking, should I look into replacing the one's on the G21? Is there a thread/post with information about the different kinds of sights and the benefits of having each kind?

2. DSLAM

DSLAM

Oct 2, 2012
    San Antonio, TX