close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Sigforum.com

Discussion in 'The Sig Sauer Club' started by Wade-19, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Wade-19

Wade-19

Sep 24, 2007
    St. Louis
    How the heck do you get an account on that forum. I have been trying to join, but it won't accept my aol address, my Yahoo address. or my G-mail address as valid to join the site. What freakin addresses are acceptable ?

2. You must use an ISP or work email address to sign up. Freemails are rejected. You can change it later.

3. redstar

redstar Live to shoot

Jan 28, 2010
    Carolinas
    I have been waiting 1 month for my account to be formally approved, which is done by a moderator, but there forum is a much slower joining process.

4. jcs71

jcs71

Sep 16, 2005
    tennessee
    I am pretty sure it has been alot longer than a month for me.

5. trover

trover CLM

Jun 8, 2007
    AZ and WI
    They've been backed up for several days. One of the owners mentioned this, I believe. It's worth the wait.

6. 01GlockFan

01GlockFan

Mar 10, 2008
    Riverview, FL.
    A few months ago, I used my work e-mail account and got right in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

8. wingspar

wingspar

Oct 7, 2009
    Oregon
    I registered for the Sig forum on Jan 15. Took two weeks to get email address approved, and I’ve heard nothing since. They do not answer emails sent to “Contact Us” link at the bottom of their forum. I’ve never seen anything like this, and I’ve been a member of many forums over the years. There is this thread on the Sig Forum that explains some of the problems they are having. A member on another forum started a thread about my problems, but it died in short order. It’s a little frustrating, and by the time I get approved, if ever, I will have taken possession of my first Sig, and have several hundred rounds thru it without ever getting the chance to discuss my purchase over there.

9. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

Here ya go: http://sigforum.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/430601935/m/8660011002/p/14

Read LBJ's post at 9:07pm.

10. wingspar

wingspar

Oct 7, 2009
    Oregon
    I’ve seen that thread, but it looked like a slew of new members posting, so I tried logging in, and to my amazement, it worked. It says I’m registered as of Jan 15, but it was today, Feb 9 that I was actually able to log in.

11. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

Congrats on finally getting your membership "approved."

12. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

Jun 23, 2006
    Metro. Detroit
    At least someone got in! I've been waiting since Jan. 6th for approval. I sent them an email about 5 days ago & now I get nothing when trying to log in. Like I never tried joining or something! So, three days ago I send them another email. Still No reply! :faint:

13. jcs71

jcs71

Sep 16, 2005
    tennessee
    Man I finally got in last night. After I signed in, I was too tired to do anything over there. Go figure huh.

14. wingspar

wingspar

Oct 7, 2009
    Oregon
    Thanks. Getting an email notification from the Sig forum every time someone replies to a thread, whether you are signed on or not sure makes for a cluttered inbox. Some strange software they use, but it seems like a good group of people. A lot of the same people I see on other forums.

Oily_oink... I doubt you will Ever get a reply to your emails. You could try registering again, and if you are in the system, as you should be, you will get an error message telling you that your user name and email are already in use. You are aware that they will not except email addresses such as Yahoo, gmail, and so on? You should get approved soon.

15. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

Jun 23, 2006
    Metro. Detroit

Well, I'm not in their system. I re-registered with the same info & everything took. Once again, I wait for approval.

For email I use sbcglobal.net. Now also known as att.net. I hope that's not the problem? If it is, I'm screwed! :faint: I don't use any other email. :crying:

16. Fire_Medic

Fire_Medic Polymer Butcher CLM

May 19, 2008
    The Gunshine State
    I'm also waiting for my account to be approved, been a few days now. It took my email, hopefully they approve it.

17. wingspar

wingspar

Oct 7, 2009
    Oregon
    I’m guessing your email should be fine. It’s Yahoo, Hotmail, Gmail and other email addresses like that they don’t take. GT doesn’t take them either. Supposedly they have fixed all their problems, and caught up on all of us trying to join, so maybe it won’t take as long for you to be approved than it took me.

I got in too late to discuss my Mosquito purchase over there. I’d already ordered the gun well before my membership was approved. Picked her up Friday, and shot her yesterday. Fun gun, and not one single problem in about 100 rounds.

Of course, I took a few photos the night I brought her home.

[​IMG]

Let us know how long it takes both of you to be approved. I’m curious if I just tried joining at a very bad time.

18. SIGShooter

SIGShooter Hucklebucks

Jan 25, 2005
    I used my Verizon Wireless email account for Sigforum.

For Glock Talk, I used my Hotmail account. Never had a problem with it.

My Sigforum membership was approved and was ready to go in less than 24 hours. I just signed up not too long ago. I haven't a had problem with it.

My recommendation would be to contact the web owner(s) and ask them what's up.

19. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

Jun 23, 2006
    Metro. Detroit
    YEAH! As of this morning, I'm in!!! :supergrin: I couldn't be happier.

Thanks everyone!

20. Fire_Medic

Fire_Medic Polymer Butcher CLM

May 19, 2008
    The Gunshine State
    Just got home from the range and I'm in now too. :supergrin: