close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Sig Sauer X5 Lightweight

Discussion in 'The Sig Sauer Club' started by WhiskeyUnicorn, Oct 3, 2011.

1. WhiskeyUnicorn

WhiskeyUnicorn Mall Ninja Extraordinaire

Nov 13, 2010
    Savannah, GA
    Does anyone have one of the X5 lightweights. I would love to have a review from an actual end user and not a weapon review site. I was thinking about selling my champion operator and buying one of the X5 LW. I know you'll say save up and buy one but I can't...I have to trade one for the other as I can't just come up with 2200+ for a pistol. Thanks in advance.

WU

2. bac1023

bac1023

Sep 26, 2004
    PA
    I assume you're going to carry it. Otherwise, I see no reason to buy the LW version.

All the X-Five models are great.

3. ramplit

ramplit

Nov 19, 2009
    I own an X-6 LTWT, an X-5 L1, and an X-5 Tac. My LTWT came from the Sig Academy Pro Shop and has the sweetest safety and the most beautiful wood, but then, I'm partial to my own gun. The LTWT has a great blended weight with the adjustability of the L1. My wife and I in fact talked tonight that she would love to have an X-5 LTWT Tac....but they don't make such a thing. The masterpiece guns are a cut above...but they are pricey and not for everyone. Hey, they all go bang when you pull the trigger...but I hear what you're saying...I can make the X-5 LTWT by switching slides and I've done so and I can tell you it's a sweet deal. Email me you I can answer specific questions at ramplit (@) hotmail dote com Good luck!