Sig Sauer Won't Give Left Handed Officers a Break

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by tag_heuer, May 25, 2012.

1. That new Axe bodyspray brings out the animal in you. :supergrin:

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. :crying::crying::crying:

3. txleapd

txleapd Hook 'Em Up

Why are you here? You have contributed nothing to this thread, and are obviously only here to pick a fight.

I don't recall you posting in CT very much. If you're going to act like this, you might want to keep it that way.

4. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator.
    CLM

And, there is something wrong with your brain that made you that way. :supergrin:

#44 series1811, May 29, 2012
    Last edited: May 29, 2012
  5. txleapd

txleapd Hook 'Em Up

Since the left side of the brain controls the right side of the body, and the right side of the brain controls the left side of the body, left handed people are the only ones in their right minds... :tongueout:

6. You started off with the just leave the safety off answer and it didn't help the OP because I'm sure he knew he could leave it off. I don't need your permission to post anywhere here as I broke no rules and don't take kindly to threats so we will both drop it and stop bumping this thread with nonsense. To the OP I hope all turns out well for you.

7. txleapd

txleapd Hook 'Em Up

What threats?

I also enjoy the hypocrisy in your post. You tell me that you don't need my permission to post, but then tell me to stop, as if I need yours.

Since you've appointed yourself the subject police of this thread, please feel free to address all of the posts that don't specifically apply to the OP's original question.

#47 txleapd, May 29, 2012
    Last edited: May 29, 2012
  8. razdog76

razdog76 Heavy Mettle

Just for you I found the product number, SP2009-9-BMS.

9. JohnnyReb

Lifetime Member

Don't you get it yet? Its unsafe to carry a 1911 style pistol with the safety disengaged. How many times must we explain this to you?

:tongueout:

10. txleapd

txleapd Hook 'Em Up

:supergrin:

11. Thanks! :supergrin:

12. In Texas, BBQ and Ranger guns are exempt. :supergrin:

13. Have u dry fired a p238 yet? The one I tried may have had a bad trigger but it reminded me of a cheap Davis derringer. I bet it had a 12lbs trigger pull.