close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Sig Sauer with rails

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by sigglockfan, Jan 9, 2006.

1. sigglockfan

sigglockfan

Dec 4, 2005
    Anyone seen the newer sigs with rails here locally?
    i'm itching to buy a 226 or 228 but old stocks without rails or should i wait for the newer models with rails

pati 229?

thanks

2. deenoh

deenoh

Feb 3, 2003
    Philippines
    Look for us at the show, we're carrying some Sig models. Weapons Systems Corporation, left side of the trade hall towards the rear.

3. Kiddo

Kiddo

Jun 14, 2003
  4. MR_BIG

MR_BIG

Nov 16, 2005

how much for the 226? thx

5. ist45

ist45

Jan 7, 2006
    Cebu, Philippines
    Zero availability, at least here in cebu. I have a sigp220 (.45) which I shot in club matches for about 2 straight years. after about 10,000 rounds the ejector broke. I had to have the ejector machined by a gunsmith.

Magazines are available from mecgar and norinco (only for p226). holster is available from fobus.

btw, my p226 doesnt like lead bullets very much. myp220 regularly does one-holes with lead...

dvc

6. deenoh

deenoh

Feb 3, 2003
    Philippines

7. sigglockfan

sigglockfan

Dec 4, 2005
    deenoh! went there a lot of times, tinanong ko wala naman sa weapon systems corp. they gave me the norinco clones instead. just pm me your store, might drop by next time.

thanks