close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Sig Purchase Help!

Discussion in 'The Sig Sauer Club' started by babarracing, Jul 6, 2010.

1. :crying: Anybody know where I can Buy a Sig Gun Factory product #220c3-45BSSP-SAO. They are perhaps available thru RSS, Sport South or Ellet Bros. not sure of spelling on this last one. Prefer new, but a used one would be better than nothing. THANKS !

2. Welcome . Hope you get one and post your pics.

3. tx787

tx787

Feb 11, 2010
    That's the way to do it, your other choice would be your local authorized SigSauer dealer can order from Sig but usually can't get a guaranteed or even estimated arrival date.

4. Cobra64

Cobra64 Deals in Facts

There are a dozen Sig dealers on SigForum.

I, and many Sigsters buy with confidence from SCPFirearms and TopGunSupply.

5. :wavey:Thanks to the Guy who posted the links! I got one from Nelson Tactical at a good price. SIG; can't help guys, the new ones have a light rail. I am a retired civilian not an operator so I don't want the light rail. It is hard enough to get a holster for these that tucks the gun discreetly. Without the extra light rail hassle. The First round DA advantage of the regular P220C3 is lost on my short fat fingers I pull the shot somewhat sometimes even with the "short reach" trigger.

6. Congrats on your new sig and your welcome.

7. It is awesome. Have about 100 rds thru it. Last week got 7 of 7 in full size silhouette in under 10 secs no draw all in X ring. And 7 0f 7 in T-zone in same time at 7 yds using Hornaday 185XTP's and 6.4 Grs of BE at about 950FPS. I Love it.
    No failure of any type so far.:wavey:

8. Great to hear and again congrats.