close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

SIG P220C3 and Burger king sized small hands:

Discussion in 'The Sig Sauer Club' started by babarracing, Apr 30, 2010.

1. :crying:So wish me Luck! I got a phone line to a guy who went above and beyond the call of duty at SIG. Mark Hanson. I have been trying to make my SIGP220C3 work in D.A. For me in "the Gravest of extremes for about 10 months plus. I am no small man but my hands don't seem to realize that as they are short and Fat. I tried to buy a new P220C3 SAO But A. they only make a carry and Be it is railed. I am an older than dirt retired guy and refuse to change to an Operators type weapon I have no need of, I wait in my bedroom for the BG and know right where my door is. Ah But I digress if it can be done on my frame they are going to convert it for me to SAO. And wouldn't ya know it a week after I got my prepaid RMA a guy shows up on Gun Broker (Am I allowed to say that)? He's selling one with aluminum grips too for about $500 or so less than I have in mine with the SAO conversion and a thinner trigger I had installed which only gained me 1/8 inch. So I hope it can be converted.

Last edited: Apr 30, 2010