close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Sig M11-A1 / holster

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by mike g35, Feb 10, 2013.

1. mike g35

mike g35

Jun 23, 2011
    Charleston W.V.
    I purchased a Sig Sauer M11-A1 yesterday. It's an excellent sidearm and the short reset trigger is amazing. All my research says that any P229 (no rail) holster will fit the M11-A1. Can anyone confirm this? As nice as the gun is if I can't get a holster for it it's worthless. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire

2. GreenDrake

GreenDrake Rip Lips

Apr 22, 2007
    North Idaho
    Should work fine for it, since that's what it is. I love my P229R, it's my daily carry gun. If an M11-A1 was on the shelf when I went to Cabela's it would have for sure gone home with me that day. What do you prefer, OWB or IWB? I have said it before in here but you need to buy a Remora 10ART model, and check it out. $25 can't be better spent for such a simple, effective holster. I love mine, and I have not liked IWB at all, ever.

3. mike g35

mike g35

Jun 23, 2011
    Charleston W.V.
    Thanks for the I do and the tip. I'll be sure to check that holster out. I was looking for both AIWB & OWB anyway.

Posted using Outdoor Hub Campfire