close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Sick Commuter

Discussion in 'The Lighter Side' started by Glockrunner, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Glockrunner

Glockrunner HOOYA DEEPSEA

Sep 10, 2001
    SC
    A recent college graduate took a new job in a hilly Eastern city and began commuting each day to work through a tiring array of tunnels, bridges and traffic jams. Thinking it would make the trip more bearable, he invited several coworkers to share the ride. However, the commute actually got more stressful, especially the trips through the tunnels. He consulted the company doctor.

"Doc," the frustrated commuter complained, "I'm fine on the bridges, in the traffic, in the day and at night, and even when Joe forgets to bathe all week. But now, when I get in the tunnels with those four other guys crowded into the car, I get anxious and dizzy, and I feel like I'm going to explode."

Without further analysis, the doctor announced he had diagnosed the ailment.

"What is it, Doc? Am I going insane?"

"No, no, no, my boy. You have something that is becoming more and more common."

"Tell me! What is it?"

"You have what is known as Carpool Tunnel Syndrome."

2. If you were here, I'd smack you...after I stopped laughing.

3. Glockrunner

Glockrunner HOOYA DEEPSEA

Sep 10, 2001
    SC
    I know, it's a 'groaner' for sure. I like it because it has an ending you're not expecting.

4. Glockdude1

Glockdude1 Federal Member CLM

May 24, 2000
    Beaumont,Texas
    You don't have Carpool Tunnel Syndrome do ya???

:laughabove: :tongueout: