close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Siaga .223 shell case ejection

Discussion in 'The Kalashnikov Klub' started by Greyhoundman, Feb 22, 2011.

1. Greyhoundman

Greyhoundman

Nov 21, 2010
    Ofallon, Mo
    I have a Siaga .223 and am curious if anybody has done anything to tame the ferocity of the ejected cases. Right now mine seems to throw the brass 15-20 yards to the right and anywhere between 45 degrees forward or 45 degrees to the rear of the rifle. Since I reload my brass it can be quite frustrating trying to find most of it. Can I just file down the ejector to reduce the ejection power?

(EDIT)

I am not looking for a neat pile of brass at my feet, just looking to bring the brass spray to within 10-15 feet or so instead of 15 yards.

Last edited: Feb 22, 2011
  2. Mr.Pliskin

Mr.Pliskin

Apr 10, 2009
    TX
    Id say leave it alone, if you start to dick with things like the ejector you could easily compromise the rifles reliability. If its that much of a hastle to you, Google AK brass catcher and spend the $40 to neatly store your brass on you gun.

3. Greyhoundman

Greyhoundman

Nov 21, 2010
    Ofallon, Mo
    I have one it folds the neck of the case in to the point where 50% of them are trash.