Show me your AR in FDE!

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by Made in Austria, Sep 3, 2012.

1. I was about to make a comment about the barrel length and the warranty on the can until I noticed the 9mm magazine. The only thing that baby is missing is a buttstock.

What barrel length and suppressor are you using?

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #41 Roger1079, Sep 5, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 5, 2012
  2. [​IMG]

3. And my personal favorite.......

4. Unless I missed something here, I thought we were supposed to be posting pics of FDE rifles. I just can't seem to spot one in this picture.....:whistling:
  5. DJ Niner

How very...uh...festive!
  6. 7.5" barrel, and someday it will get a suppressor and sbr stamp but for now it's a fake can. Still looks pretty damn cool though...
  7. M&P15T

M&P15T Beard One

Fake? "looks pretty damn cool"? That sounds suspiciously like "fun".

Sorry, but no "fun" is actually allowed here. :rofl::rofl:
  8. Be careful sir. The only thing more addictive than collecting black rifles or in this case fde rifles is collecting stamps.
  9. floorburn_21

floorburn_21 .40 ftw

Colt LE6920
  10. Here is my contribution.....

LWRC M6A1 .556 with all Magpul furniture, Troy 15" rail, and Eotech 553 with 3X magnifier
  11. Lee-online

Lee-online Mul-ti-pass

I'm sure i post this in the other pic thread but here is my DD mk18 sbr.

12. Awesome, thanks guys!
  13. Cole125

Silver Member

#54 Cole125, Sep 8, 2012
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2012
  14. [​IMG]

PSA Barrel and upper, MI quad rail, VLTOR E-mod stock, TA31 ACOG, ALG trigger (PSA kit in picture).

ACOG, the E-Mod saddles, barrel nut, charging handle, and the stock nut will eventually be duracoated to match the rest of the rifle.
  15. Here you go. Franken middie in FDE, with his "little big" brother, 300blk pistol build (at least till I get the stamp).

16. My patrol rifle - Colt 6720

17. TangoFoxtrot

TangoFoxtrot OIF 04-05

Nice Mock! Simple but effective.
  18. I really like it too. My issue is I like my support hand way out on the rail so every time I try a set-up like this it ends up w/ a 12"-13" rail.
  19. M&P15T

M&P15T Beard One

Please share what made you purchase an AN/PEQ-15. Do you have NVG to use with it?