close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Show in H'Burg 4/25 & 26

Discussion in 'Mississippi Glockers' started by GunOneDown, Apr 22, 2009.

1. GunOneDown

GunOneDown

Mar 23, 2007
    Kiln,Ms
    post here if your going and want a meet and greet. leave # or way to identify a ms glocker. I will wear a gunny OD Green Glock shirt w/camo Bud hat. + maybe a "hello my name is" sticker that says MS GLOCKER

2. Cyberwaste

Cyberwaste aka Frostglock

I'm going sunday I think the hello my name is ms glocker is a good idea for identfying one another also put your user name on it so we'll know every one.

3. ENT

ENT

Feb 26, 2009
    Mississippi
    What do you think of the latest gun show in hattiesburg?
    I was dissapointed myself.
    No glock 26s. No ammo worth buying. And of course no good deals.

4. CATATOMIC

CATATOMIC

Apr 5, 2003
    The Laurel Gun Show had no ammo worth buying either. And what they did have they wanted two arms and one leg for it.

5. Cyberwaste

Yea nothing new gun prices about normal 9mm reloads for $20 a box. Annoying dealers with there high prices on total junk but want you to give your stuff to them. I did miss out on a glock 22 with 4 mag for $360 a dealer got to the guy before I did. But I made a little money guess I'll just look around for something to buy maybe go down to the drug store tomorrow see what they got.

6. CATATOMIC

CATATOMIC

Apr 5, 2003
    What are you looking to buy?

7. Cyberwaste

One of these springfield xdm, beretta 90-two, glock 26,px4 subcompact, baby eagle or if I can't find those maybe a lcp or some othe subcompact.

I know I'm picky.

8. GunOneDown

GunOneDown

Mar 23, 2007
    Kiln,Ms
    well, I went with my sign on and didn't see anyone from here. I did get rid of the M&P40 though. Traded it for a new Glock 37 in .45GAP (didn't have one or know anybody that does) bought ammo @ Wally-World for it. @ show ammo was ridiculous. no 10mm either and Glock Mags were going for $35 each. they can sit on a mag and spin for $35 bucks. I'll go 25, but 35 is crazy. I was there from 1030-1400. Not Impressed.

9. Cyberwaste

Man just missed ya I got there about 2 and left around 4. I'm just going to stop going and stick to the stores and internet. Saves me at least gas money and 6 bucks.

10. CATATOMIC

CATATOMIC

Apr 5, 2003
    When I went to the Laurel show they had one booth that was selling the after market Glock mags for $35. I kept walking and looking and found a booth that had original Glock high caps for $27 cash. I bough 4 for my G19. I wasn't paying $35 for them..especially for after market KCI or whatever they are. Gun shows have got to be a rip off.

11. Cyberwaste

CATATOMIC do you have anything? Pm me if you do or know where something might be.

12. GunOneDown

GunOneDown

Mar 23, 2007
    Kiln,Ms
    just check some pawn shops around and you might find a deal or two. they like to make money.