close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Shovel ready

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by czsmithGT, Apr 13, 2012.

1. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Jan 8, 2004
  2. Jonesee

Jonesee

Apr 16, 2009
    OK, I read the article and saw nothing in it that described anyone as "human-hating".

And, I think you need to read the definition of psychopath because nothing in the article describes psychopathic behavior.

On the bright side the thread title was spot-on.

Last edited: Apr 13, 2012

3. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Jan 8, 2004
    They want to spend $205,075 of tax money earned by the humans for a plant that can be purchased for $15.98 simply because it was in the wild. Well, as wild as a concrete bound median strip can be. I would call that human hating, or at least tax-payer hating, since typical bushes don't pay taxes.

Psychopathy is a personality disorder characterized by a pervasive pattern of disregard for the rights of others. But then maybe taxpayers don't deserve rights.

4. Jonesee

Jonesee

Apr 16, 2009

LOL, quite a stretch...

5. I didn’t read how they proved it was originally wild and not planted by a psychedelic hippie or was it just because it wasn’t in a yard?

Even if it is a couple hundred years old it could have been planted by pelosie during her teen years.

6. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    ...Yet another example of extravagant waste on the part of the "Stimulus" bill that only succeeded in padding the wallets of government employees and their pet contractors...

7. czsmithGT

czsmithGT

Jan 8, 2004
    Can't deny that.