'Shovel-Ready Was Not as Shovel-Ready as We Expected'

Discussion in 'The Furball Forum' started by ERASER, Jun 13, 2011.

1. ERASER

ERASER Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk!

2. ERASER

ERASER Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk!

Funny guy.

3. What a smug ***hole

#3 jswest86, Jun 13, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 13, 2011
  4. inthefrey

inthefrey Moved on...

The only shovel-ready is the one that this guy has in his own hands. I only hope it isn't too late to get us out of the hole he's dug for this country...

5. TexanRon

TexanRon Come 'n Take It

I'm shocked! Shocked, I tell you. Who would have thought? Every dime of that money was laundered through DNC and Union hands to support Liberal voters.

6. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

Well, they did plenty of things here in MA. Like an offramp to nowhere. We got our shovels-worth.

7. The shovel was in use already. It couldn't be used for groundbreaking of stimulus projects. It was being used to shovel bullcrap down our throats.

8. "...I'm sure that when you implemented the Recovery Act your staff briefed you on many of these challenges."

Briefed him? :rofl:

9. ERASER

ERASER Nyuk,Nyuk,Nyuk!

I watched the ABC news tonight......what a surprise.....no mention of his little "joke".

10. Dennis in MA

Dennis in MA Get off my lawn

I think, at this point, they've skipped briefing and have moved to atomic wedgie's. LOL

11. LSUAdman

LSUAdman Pew Pew

Oh surprise. Somewhere a liberal is thinking up a way to spin this. Sad thing is, it'll be the most productive thing he has done all day...

12. the volume wasn't working; i missed it.

13. They're always shovelin' something, but I don't think it is prosperity.....

14. This is all a joke??? What an absolute disgrace!:steamed: People are losing everything they have and this moron laughs??? Like it's nothing! He's comfortable chowing down Kobe beef three times a day, while he's laughing about destroying the nation.

15. Deployment Solu

Deployment Solu Kydex Crafter

Is Impeachment out of the Question?? Trial for Treason??? No ONE could be THAT stupid. He knows exactly what he is doing to this country.

16. Get ready for some more "shovel ready" BS during Barry's 8 Sept address...

17. Let me guess;

Americans are suffering for too long.
    Just last week we realized the economic situation we inherited was worse than we thought.
    My administration will not rest until everyone who wants a job, has a job.

Like we haven't heart this ***** before! He just got back from vacation, but he won't rest for three years now.

Sombody end this nightmare, please!