close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Should I market a rigid press stand / pedistal?

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by Fatelvis, Aug 14, 2011.

1. Fatelvis

Fatelvis

Jul 10, 2010
    Recently, I've been building a bunch of these, per customer request for their presses. Some have been more like Dillon's BFR stand, and some more like the Ultimate Reloader's plans. I am a welder by trade, and own a mobile welding service. Would anyone on here be interested in one for their machine, with the price tag around $160 + shipping? I'm just seeing if there is an interest, and if so, these may help me work through the ever present "slow winters". Lol

Attached Files:

2. XDRoX

XDRoX

Jan 24, 2009
    San Diego
    That's really nice looking. I don't have a need for it, but hopefully some of the others guys do. It would be cool if you could make some extra cash producing them.

3. Looks heavy what is shipping going to cost for something like that?

4. Fatelvis

Fatelvis

Jul 10, 2010
    The shipping should be about $25 to the continental US.

5. PCJim

PCJim Senior Member

Aug 4, 2008
    FL
    I personally don't have a need for one, but I'm sure others do. Looks very well built.

You might want to photoshop the pic to display the stand in Hornady/Lee red and RCBS green. You might lose some sales by offending those who don't agree with Dillon blue.

6. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    That's it?... I was thinking closer to 50-60.

IGF