I missed the boat on the $500 SGL21's since I did not have the funds then. I can finally afford one now but I was planning on waiting to see if they have another sale. I am starting to doubt they will and I have no patience since I have wanted an SGL21 or SGL20 for a long time. I am tempted to just go ahead and order it. I generally don't sell the firearms I buy so in the long run it probably won't mean much to me even if they do go on sale for a little cheaper. What do you think? Wait and see or just buy the darn thing..... Later, Person Wanna kill these ads? We can help!