close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Shotgun BBs in flight, Franchi LAW-12

Discussion in 'Tactical Shotguns' started by carriker, Jan 4, 2011.

1. I recorded my last skeet shooting session with my high definition camera using a slow motion feature. You can see the pellets in flight. I thought it was pretty cool. See for yourself. The music is a little funky I know, but it's hard to find free music for videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z8Ao6ZmBJg

2. 1 old 0311

1 old 0311

Jan 2, 2006
    Planet Earth
    VERY good job but PLEASE leave out the 'rap crap.' It turns a extremely well done piece into a 'homeboy' project.

3. WiskyT

WiskyT Malcontent

Jun 12, 2002
    North Carolina
    That's pretty cool. I just muted it since you mentioned sucky music. Ten years ago you would probably have needed a lab and a $100,000.00 camera to do that. Is that camera a big deal? My wife just got a HD camcorder with a hard drive thingy, Sony I think. I wonder if it could do what yours does.

4. It's a Sony Handycam HDRCX-110 I think. It can record in full 1080p and has lots of cool features. Wal-mart sells them for like $350. I recently got it since we just had a baby. I'm pretty pleased with it overall.

5. WiskyT

WiskyT Malcontent

Jun 12, 2002
    North Carolina
    I don't know what model she got, but it cost a hundred or so more, so I figure she's got some manaul reading to do.

6. WhiskeyUnicorn

WhiskeyUnicorn Mall Ninja Extraordinaire

Nov 13, 2010
    Savannah, GA
    Those new cameras are the C and the B. Need to get one. Cool vid...music was poo though :D

7. WiskyT

WiskyT Malcontent

Jun 12, 2002
    North Carolina
    Yeah, we haven't tried anything fancy like th OP with ours yet, but it is small, shoots great video, and everything is in a format that lets you just dump it right into a computer or email it etc. It also takes stills, so you don't have to carry two cameras everywhere.

8. WhiskeyUnicorn

WhiskeyUnicorn Mall Ninja Extraordinaire

Nov 13, 2010
    Savannah, GA
    That's a plus when they do both features. Used to be if you had a camera with video the video sucked or vice versa. Technology is lovely these days. We have the best of both now!

9. pal2511

pal2511

Sep 15, 2002
    KS
    Cool video and camera. I had the sound muted so I cant comment on the music :)

Casio makes a high speed digital camera also that looks pretty slick its on youtube.com

What kind of shotgun was that again?

10. Cool video, but yeah, I have to agree with others here, the "rap crap" ruins it.