Shot the Buffalo Bore .380 HC +P in the .380 BG

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by digilo, Mar 18, 2013.

1. And it sure beats it up. I shot 3 rounds through it, and the slide was hammering the frame. The steel piece in the frame showed dents from the slide, so I re-boxed the rest and loaded it with Speer/Lawman FMJ.

The Winchester .380 FMJ has a flat nose, as opposed to the Speer FMJ's round nose, and would no doubt be cheaper than BB, and not beat the gun up either, so I'll probably go after some of that.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads Forum Date
    Chrono Data for 800x, Longshot, Buffalo Bore 10mm Reloading Forum Oct 7, 2011
    Shotgun question / Cape Buffalo Hunting, Fishing & Camping Jan 6, 2003
    Shot a Glock Gen 4 10mm General Firearms Forum 17 minutes ago
    i would like to shoot a 50 BMG, i dont have one.. could be from a couple shots to a clip Florida Glockers Club Yesterday at 10:32 PM
    Cecil the lion's brother Jericho shot dead by poachers in Zimbabwean park The Okie Corral Saturday at 2:56 PM

3. BB has some standard power hard cast .380 that should still be fairly potent.

4. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

Perhaps a heavier recoil spring is needed with this stout load.

5. robhic

robhic WOLVERINE!!!!
    Platinum Member Gold Member

Did you, or have you tried the other BB products in HP? Specifically, the 80gr +P and the 90 (or 95?)gr HP? I thought you had all of the above (or most) and I know I do.

Right now, I have a friend who is a cabinetmaker making me some new thicker grips for my Bersa 380 so I prolly won't be a-shootin' it until at least next week. :shocked:

6. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

Maybe some aluminum grips are called for here . . . .