close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Shot the AR

Discussion in 'Black Rifle Forum' started by m2hmghb, Oct 26, 2012.

1. Finally got to the range, it's a DPMS lower with a del-ton 20 inch hbar upper and a Nikon P223 3-9 scope. I didn't feel to hot so I only put 90 rounds through it at 50 yards, enough to sight it in and check for function. A 10 shot group could be covered by a quarter and blew the X ring of the target out. I'm quite pleased in the rifle, especially as this was on the bench without support.

2. BenjiEDF

BenjiEDF

Jun 15, 2012
    are you happy with the scope? I'm interested in the p-223

3. Sounds like a good one. Got a pic? I'll be getting a 20" something eventually when I can locate one I want.

4. No current pics right now. It weighs in at 12.5 pounds with a loaded 15 round mag. I like the scope a lot, the holdover system is good. The clarity is good as well, at 50 yards I was able to easily count the holes in the target. I've got a VTAC padded sling on it as well. I plan on changing the A2 stock for a Magpul fixed stock.