Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Connect with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Read up on the latest product reviews
  • Make new friends to go shooting with!
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

Glock Talk is the #1 site to discuss the world’s most popular pistol, chat about firearms, accessories and more.

Shot over Wendy's chili sauce?

Discussion in 'Band of Glockers' started by antediluvianist, May 30, 2007.

1. Have you tried the chili sauce at Wendy's? It couldn't be the same as the "chili " they serve on the menu. That sure isn't worth shooting anybody over.

Tue May 29, 10:34 PM ET

MIAMI - A manager at a fast-food restaurant was shot several times in the arm early Tuesday trying to protect the chili sauce, authorities said.

A man in the Wendy's drive-through argued with an employee because he wanted more of the condiment, police said. The worker told the customer that restaurant policy prohibited a customer from getting more than three packets.

The man insisted on 10, reports said. The employee complied, but police said the customer wanted even more.

The manager came out to speak to the man, said Miami-Dade police spokesman Mary Walter. The customer then shot the manager, who was taken to a hospital with injuries that were not life-threatening.
  2. gen1

Jan 22, 2005
    masyado kasing mahilig sa spicy food kaya mainit ang ulo.

3. HEAVY

HEAVY "Verify!"

May 31, 2006
    must be daym good sauce!

4. If its that good....I want 5 dozen!
  5. As punishment for his crimes smear his body with the sauce and tie him out over a red ant hill! Richard Cranium!

:burn: :moonie::shocked: :sad:
  6. damn reason for shooting a man!!:shocked: Here in the Philippines, one could be shot due to traffic altercation or for squablling for parking space..:supergrin:
  7. gundog

gundog senior gunner

Jan 12, 2005
    sa pinas, just sing "my way" dilikado kna :animlol:

8. I agree. most of our patients there who were brought to the E.R with GSW were reportedly singing "My way" in a local karaoke bar when they were allegedly gunned down by some guy in the other table. hehehe... :shocked:
  9. ji hindi dahil sa "My Way" nababaril ang tao sa karaoke kung di dahil sa "My Wiy". ;) ;)