close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Shop at Military Surplus? FBI Terrorist Identification Handout

Discussion in 'Survival/Preparedness Forum' started by Glock Man_G19, Aug 11, 2011.

1. Glock Man_G19

Glock Man_G19

Jul 12, 2007
    VA
  2. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    It is important to remember that just because someone's speech, actions, beliefs, appearance, or way of life is different, it does not mean the he or she is suspicious.

But buying MREs??? Call the FBI!!!

Have missing hand/fingers.... lol.

Last edited: Aug 11, 2011

3. TangoFoxtrot

TangoFoxtrot OIF 04-05

Sep 10, 2008
    Nowhereville, USA

4. poodleshooter1

poodleshooter1

May 3, 2005
    What else is new...

Say, weren't the founders considered terrorists too?

5. Mak Maven

Mak Maven Lifetime Member

I bought Hi cap mags, and MRE's., a solar oven, 28 lbs of flour, powdered milk, 20 lbs of sugar, yeast, lot'sa propane, and extra dog food too. Does that make my dogs terrorist's as well?
    Yea, and sometimes we pay with cash, and I may have a strange odor after sweating in the Fla heat.
    Sometimes my clothes are bright, from food dribbled on my shirt.
    So what.

We prep for hurricanes, what's their G-d damn problem?
    What would they want with me?
    I'm 67 and my wife is 68....... like we are terrorist's?...... duh
    We're lucky to get up each day..

6. DWARREN123

DWARREN123 Grumpy Old Guy

Jan 25, 2008
    Clarksville, Tn.
    If you are a responsible, self reliant person you may (are) be a terrorist! :steamed:

7. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Acme proving grounds.
    They can't deal with the fact that some folks don't need there help.'08.

8. michael e

michael e

Nov 20, 2010
    Well I dont buy MREs and I order my gun stuff on line, and dont buy high cap mags, they are all standard cap. my AR was desinged with 30rnds in mind, my AK was with 30 I do own a 75 round drum so I guess I have one HI CAP mag. The rest all hold less than a 50 round box each so thats standard to me.

9. Thats ****ing bull****. :steamed: I've bought quite a few things on the list in bulk at milsurp shops and that doesn't make me a terrorist.

Also how the **** will someone misuse this?

[​IMG]

I bought quite a few of these at the same shop as they are useful for trading am I on another list now? :steamed:

10. poodleshooter1

poodleshooter1

May 3, 2005
    Yep, but if you're an illegal on welfare, section 8, WIC and every other social program, you're A OK!:steamed:

11. Bolster

Bolster Not Ready Yet!

Jul 23, 2011
    State of Stupidity
    Oooo, lookit that. A flashlight bomb. And with the deadly bend and everything. We'll see that spread out on a blanket in front of your home, as TV cameras catch you doing the perp-walk out your front door.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  12. TangoFoxtrot

TangoFoxtrot OIF 04-05

Sep 10, 2008
    Nowhereville, USA
    Maybe the FBI is trying to justify their existance.

13. cyrsequipment

cyrsequipment Angry

Aug 8, 2004
    Maine
    I hate to tell you guys this, but being a member of a board like this has already put you on the radar of several government organizations. Especially with all the comments about "when to fight the police" and "when to shoot innocent people" that float around here.
    Just don't do anything illegal and you shouldn't have to worry.

14. LongGun1

LongGun1 StraightShooter

15. cyrsequipment

cyrsequipment Angry

Aug 8, 2004
    Maine
    Exactly, I work in the Law Enforcement field, I really have nothing to hide so I don't worry about being a few "lists". If the agencies that are looking at my activites are interested they could always just stop by and chat...

16. Aceman

Aceman

Nov 30, 2008
    Tampa
    While I don't necessarily agree with all the items on the list, or the general vagary in which it is presented....maybe, just maybe the FBI knows a little more about terrorists that all of you put together. Like many of them congregate in out of the way camps in the middle of nowhere without electricity, and don't shop at the By-Low regulalrly. MRE's just might get purchased in bulk by these people for said activities.

There is a thing called discretion, and another thing called judgement, and yet still, good sense. I realize these are not in good supply on this forum. I would hope that the average shop keeper had them.

Just saying...

Last edited: Aug 12, 2011
  17. poodleshooter1

poodleshooter1

May 3, 2005
    :upeyes::upeyes::upeyes::upeyes::upeyes: