Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Shooting my MPA380 Protector

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by frank_drebin, Jan 21, 2013.

1. frank_drebin

frank_drebin 1-man flash mob

Jan 15, 2009
    I had a group of buddies over today. we shot more ammo than We should have but had a blast. the surprise hit was my MPA380. We shot my over 150 rounds through the gun with 100% reliability.

The gun's sights are simply a channel cut the length of the slide and barrel and take a little getting used to. After a few mags I dialed it I. And backed up a few feet at a time until I was shooting MOC (minute of can) at 22'.

The ported barrel makes for a smooth shooting gun with very light recoil. Follow up shots were quicker than with my LCP. The gun was consistent and the trigger predictable, albeit long.

I practiced drawing it from my back "Wallet" pocket and shooting at 20' for 20+ shots and felt good about being able to draw and fire quickly.

The last shot was a Coke Zero can with an attitude at 20'. I drew, acquired the sight picture and fired. I was able to hit it solid near the top. The results were impressive with Winchester PDX1.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  2. hogship

hogship It's MY Island

Thanks......I don't think I've heard anything bad about Masterpiece Arms yet.......

3. frank_drebin

frank_drebin 1-man flash mob

Jan 15, 2009
    I have nothing but positive comments on mine thus far.
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2013
  4. Berto

Berto woo woo

Sep 15, 2003
    Its a nice looking little pistol, too.