close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Shooters Edge in Wax.

Discussion in 'Lone Star Glockers' started by ccrobbins, Jan 14, 2007.

1. ccrobbins

ccrobbins Glocks are good

Nov 7, 2006
    Dallas, Texas
    So who has been to the Shooters Edge in Waxahachie? I was doing honey-dos and just happened to see it. it looks new but hell for all I know it could have been there a while. I am excited to have a store that is close!!

www.seguns.com

2. O2BShooting

O2BShooting

Jul 1, 2000
    Tx
    I was not aware of it. I'm over in south Arlington/north Mansfield. I'll definetly have to check this place out.

O2B

3. HighVelocity

HighVelocity LSG #67

Jan 3, 2005
    DFW, TX
    I think that place is Owned/Operated by Rob Best. Good Guy, I'd buy from him. I believe he also offers various types of trining.

4. glockmav

glockmav

Aug 21, 2006
    Texas
    I've bought and sold there. Rob is a really nice guy. My wife took his lady's class and outshoots me now :sad:

5. ccrobbins

ccrobbins Glocks are good

Nov 7, 2006
    Dallas, Texas
    Nice to know...What did the ladies class cost and involve???

6. glockmav

glockmav

Aug 21, 2006
    Texas
    It was early last year. It was about 4 hours for $85.00. They shot at a variety of targets, probably a couple of hundred rounds. They also discussed other self defense and awareness issues. My wife enjoyed it, and I thought it was worth the money.