Glock Talk banner

Shirt (dumb idea)

1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  magsnubby 
#1 ·
Someone should come up with some images for a California Glockers Shirt??? What do you people think???

#2 ·
I like the idea, however I'm not sure I want to advertise that I am a major Glock fan. (not bad, just might arouse unwanted comments, looks)

Might be something I would wear to my IDPA matches

#3 ·
I have a few Glock shirts and get those "looks" your talking about when I'm out in public. I was at McDonalds in line when I heard someone asking their friend (two middle-aged men) if they thought I was carrying a gun right now. I don't have a CCW so obviously didn't have one on me. I was just a bit shocked at the reaction of having a GLOCK t-shirt. So yes, I think you'll get looks/reactions/snide comments if you do wear one. If you don't want that then don't get one and don't wear it. In the company of peers i.e. gun range, private gatherings, etc I say go for it. Anytime you can start a conversation that's pro-guns (or pro-Glock if you can plug that in) then it's a good thing.

I would wear one!

#5 ·
If you are wearing a fox racing shirt doesn't mean you have a dirt bike in the back of your pickup ready to go ride. Like I told the neighbor boy next door, people will stop trying to steal your car stereo when you take the big Pioneer stereo sticker out of the back window. Don't advertise if you don't want people to notice you.

But I would wear a CA Glocker tee shirt to the range, etc.

#6 ·
I think it is not exactly a dumb idea!! However, I can agree on the attention that comes with wearing gun related things. I personally would not care what people were thinking or saying, but my Glock hat already gets enough hits as it is!!! Ahhh... screw it! I'm down!!! Any ideas?? Maybe something signifying the members' general area?? For instance like Bay area glockers could have something to do with like a trolly or the SF bay or maybe Alcatraz or something.... and us L.A. guys could have something like a pic of downtown or Santa Monica pier.... just shootin some ideas off the top of my tired head. Anyways, hope to hear some ideas!

#8 ·
Id wear one. I can careless what people say or think.I wear my glock shirts all the time, I once got asked if I was a rep for glock because I was wearing my glock polo.

#9 ·
I'ld wear one. The building i work in has a bank and sandwich shop on the 1st floor, federal and state employees, attorneys, Department of Homeland security, and a day care center. I've wore a t-shirt to work that has "LEMOORE SPORTSMAN CLUB" and "SHOOTING FOR SPORT AND FUN" with a silhouette of two riflemen on the back. I've never had one negitive comment or any wierd looks. I have however, had several people strike up conversations about what guns they own. Even had my boss ask me if i might have either a .40 or .45 acp i wanted to sell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.