close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sheriff Joe Arpaio selects 5 Member Cold-Case Posse to Investigate B.C.

Discussion in 'Cop Talk' started by SamColtFan, Sep 20, 2011.

1. SamColtFan

SamColtFan
    Expand Collapse

On September 15, 2011, I was contacted by the lead investigator for the newly formed Maricopa County Sheriff's Office Cold-Case Posse. The purpose of the Cold-Case Posse is to investigate the Certificate of Live Birth that President Barack Obama produced and displayed to the public on April 27, 2011. The Surprise Tea Party made the request based on the reports of 20 experts who have stated there are many issues that would indicate that the document as posted on the White House website, may be a forgery. If the document is determined to be a forgery, it may have an impact on Barack Obama's ability to be placed on the 2012 presidential Ballot in Arizona. I was told that this investigation "is not political" and the investigation will be done with the "utmost diligence." The Cold-Case Posse is a posse within the 3,000 member MCSO Posse. The Cold-Case Posse constists of a 5 member team, well versed in investigations. Sheriff Arpaio has set up the Cold Case Posse as a 501 ( c ) 3 non-profit organization. This investigation will be the first investigation in U.S. history by a county sheriff of a sitting president. Tax deductible donations to the investigation may be made to:

MCSO Cold-Case Posse
    P.O. Box 74374
    Phoenix, Arizona 85087

For further information and verification please contact the Public Information Officer, Lt. Justin Griffin at the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1 SamColtFan, Sep 20, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 20, 2011
  2. DaBigBR

DaBigBR
    Expand Collapse
    No Infidels!

Are you ****ing kidding me?

Do you really want to pretend that this is not political? Do you really believe that any self-respecting cop is going to give money to such a bull**** cause? I really don't care where the guy was born, but this is a load of crap.

3. Gangrel

Gangrel
    Expand Collapse

I can't believe that guy is allowed to lead a law enforcement agency.

4. PinkoCommie

PinkoCommie
    Expand Collapse
    Unusual Member

Someone needs to adjust his medication.

5. Patchman

Patchman
    Expand Collapse
    Florist

Wow, head of a LE agency soliciting private funds for investigations?

I would love to be head of any of the large LE agencies around this country. I'd be pressing all the large corporations in my jurisdiction to donate $$$ for "special investigations."

6. Electrikkoolaid

Electrikkoolaid
    Expand Collapse
    Grape flavored!

He's starting to get too far off in the weeds these days.

7. Sam Spade

Sam Spade
    Expand Collapse
    Lifetime Member

Sounds like he's giving serious consideration to a run for Kyl's Senate seat....

8. SamColtFan

SamColtFan
    Expand Collapse

No, I'm not kidding.

It's not a matter of where he is born, the issue is the authenticity of the document itself.

9. OldCurlyWolf

OldCurlyWolf
    Expand Collapse

Whether or not the "Birth Certificate" posted on the web is accurate and truthful in all points of information provided, it is my opinion that the document itself is a forgery.

My opinion, and I despise the current Adult occupants of the WH, has always been: His mother was until her demise a citizen, so he is also, no matter his place of birth.

10. Javelin

Javelin
    Expand Collapse
    Got Glock?
    Silver Member

If the POTUS is an illegal immigrant we need to deport him. Plain and simple.

11. SamColtFan

SamColtFan
    Expand Collapse

If the document is a forgery, all bets are off. Article 2, Sec. 1 of the Constitution states that to be eligible to be president one must be a "natural born Citizen." When the Constitution was written the definition of "natural born Citizen" was understood to mean being born of citizen parents in the country of their citizenship. In Barack Obama's case, his parents were not both citizens of the United States. Yes, Obama is a citizen according to his birth certificate, but not a "natural born citizen." For example, even though Marco Rubio was born as a citizen in the United States, he is not a "natural born Citizen" because both of his parents were Cuban citizens at the time of this birth in America. Since 2003, Congress has tried 8 times to amend Article 2, Sec. 1 (natural born Citizen) of the Constitution without success. In 2008, Senator McCain was declared by Congress in Senate Resoluution 511, a "natural born Citizen " because he was born of citizen parents on a U.S. military base. Again a key factor was citizen parents (plural). Amazingly, McCain never asked the Senate to place Obama under the same scrutiny. Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton co-sponsored SR 511. If Obama was scrutinized it would have been difficult to define him as being a "natural born Citizen" with only one citizen parent. Also, dual citizenship (British / American) at the time of his birth would have disqualified Obama with the founders.

The issue with Sheriff Arpaio is simply whether the document is authentic or a forgery, which is a class 6 felony in Arizona and a felony under US Code.

#11 SamColtFan, Sep 20, 2011
  12. SamColtFan

SamColtFan
    Expand Collapse

I'm surprised that even outspoken Congressman Ron Paul won't touch the birth certificate issue. It's almost as though Congress has been told to back away, along with the courts and the media.

13. Sam Spade

Sam Spade
    Expand Collapse
    Lifetime Member

The issue with Sheriff Arpaio is simply how much press he can get and how many Sun City voters will be impressed by it.

(And forgery is a class 4 felony here, not that it matters one whit in this case.)

14. SamColtFan

SamColtFan
    Expand Collapse

Even without this issue, he always gets roughly 65% to 75% of the vote.

15. Con43

Con43
    Expand Collapse

You might want to read and understand the exact law pertaining to this. While he may well be a citizen :whistling: the question is,is he a natural born citizen as required by the constitution. But hey don't let facts get in the way of a your opinion :rofl:.

16. Cav

Cav
    Expand Collapse

I dont know that a Sheriff can cross state and county lines to look into a Federal or State issue that really has no dealing in his scope of authority as a Sheriff.

Waste of money and time IMHO.

17. CanIhaveGasCash

CanIhaveGasCash
    Expand Collapse

Why is this in cop talk? This crap needs to go somewhere else.

#17 CanIhaveGasCash, Sep 20, 2011
  18. SamColtFan

SamColtFan
    Expand Collapse

Sheriff Joe is a.....cop. The (5) investigators are working for........the top cop. The Maricopa County Sheriff's Office is a............cop shop. The investigation is an official.......cop investigation. I placed this in ......cop talk. Seems appropriate to me.

19. steveksux

steveksux
    Expand Collapse
    Massive Member

Its kind of like how they've refused to investigate whether the moon landings were faked.

Randy

20. Mayhem like Me

Mayhem like Me
    Expand Collapse
    Semper Paratus

This is a political Issue...Sheriff Joe is also an attention whore and gets the DT's when he's out of the news for more than 2 days

give me a break he can fart and call it a cure for cancer it does not make it so.....

Go lick his boots over in PI

#20 Mayhem like Me, Sep 20, 2011