close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Sharpton: GOP Declared 'War on Black People' Time To 'Fire Back'

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snerd, May 12, 2012.

1. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    How these haters manage to keep a place of importance in today's society is beyond me. Video at link.

2. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas
    The liberal news media is the only place that thinks Al Sharpton is worth listening to.

Black people I know laugh at him and make fun of him.

3. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    Listening to al is for those with that sort of taste. I don't share that taste.

As to his use of metaphor, get over it. Learn to think. A literalistic insistence only cripples those who otherwise would seek to read with understanding.

4. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Is this aimed at his target audience, or those of us that already know this?

5. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006
    minnesota

I'm sure he doesn't care where his money comes from, just that it keeps coming.

6. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    What needs to happen is for responsible news outlets to stop giving this dishonest, lying, race-hustling clown airtime.

Him and his idiot friend JJ (still cashing a check he earned in 1968 by standing on the balcony next to a dead man) make a living by showing up at public demonstrations over unfortunate events and mis-reported stories, yelling racism and injustice into a megaphone, then people mail him money. Which he then dodges taxes on, I understand. They also go around shaking down companies and pursuing other questionably legal extortion, intimating if they don't donate money to their "cause" or start hiring more blacks on quota that they might just go to the media.

In other words, "Nice little company you got 'ere, shame if something should happen to it…" Essentially, "protection money".

He has no other skills. I still don't know what church this criminal fraud is a reverend of. These activities are the only thing this worthless piece of human garbage has ever done to scare up money. If he ever had to work at a real job he'd starve to death in weeks. He has never made a thing in his life, holds no patents, wrote no great speeches, has no known profession and has not the slightest real qualification of any kind that entitles him to be an authority, source or spokesman on this topic or any other, save the free speech protections we all have….to offer our personal opinion. Even his basic English skills are bad enough they wouldn't pass muster in a high school classroom. Not bright or smart, just greedy, opportunistic and thuggish.

Last edited: May 12, 2012
  7. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    His normal target audience operates on possibly a 6th grade reading level. Those who are the objects of his spewing for the most part don't waste their time reading or listening to what he says.

We who are the objects of his diatribe only do him a favor by repeating or hyping his hyperbole's.

8. Gary W Trott

Gary W Trott Prickley Fan

Sep 23, 2002
    West Warwick, RI
    Once Reverend Al didn't have his hairdo going for him...he didn't have anything going for him.

9. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

Dec 27, 2011
    PNW
    Resist we much!!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs9ShJjXakU"]2011-AUG 'Resist We Much' Classic Al Sharpton - YouTube[/ame]

Here he goes again!

10. Alizard

Alizard

Apr 5, 2012
    He may be off center..... but speaking for the race that has the dubious distinction of spawning Rush Limbaugh and others of his ilk, I just think people in glass houses should not throw stones.

11. kirgi08

kirgi08 Watcher. Silver Member

Jun 4, 2007
    Acme proving grounds.
  12. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    What race are you presuming to speak for?

13. concretefuzzynuts

Dec 27, 2011
    PNW
    What in the world does Rush Bimbo have to do with this thread, Alitard?

14. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas

Why do you refer to the white race as having "the dubious distinction of spawning Rush Limbaugh and others of his ilk"?

Do you have something against Rush Limbaugh?

What does "others of his ilk" mean?
    What is his ilk?

Are you saying that Rush Limbaugh is just as bad or worse than Al Sharpton?

Who are the people that live in glass houses?

15. It should be noted that "the race that has the dubious distinction of spawning Rush Limbaugh" also spawned; Keith Olbermann, Chris Matthews, Rachael Maddow, George Stephanopoulos, Edward Andrew "Ed" Schultz , Bill Maher and many other progressive news commentators.

But I suspect that by "ilk" you were referring only to conservative news commentators since you only mentioned Rush Limbaugh.
    :dunno:

16. JBnTX

JBnTX Bible Thumper

Aug 28, 2008
    Fort Worth Texas
    That race spawned me too.
    Perhaps it's finest achievement.

Hopefully Alizard will return and explain what he meant?

17. concretefuzzynuts

Dec 27, 2011
    PNW
    Please, that's Alitard.

18. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    STATEMENT BY REVEREND AL SHARPTON ON THE SHOOTING OF CONGRESSWOMAN GABRIELLE GIFFORDS AND OTHERS AT A PUBLIC MEETING IN ARIZONA

New York, NY (Saturday, January 8, 2011)-"We are calling upon churches throughout America to pray for Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords and the families of those that were wounded or killed in the tragedy that took place in Arizona. In church services tomorrow clergymen ought to address the senseless violence that has too often raised its head of late in the social and political discourse of this country. We call on a thorough and expedited investigation of all aspects of this act."

Reverend Al Sharpton, President of National Action Network

http://www.facebook.com/note.php?note_id=481161860898