sgammo sold off 200 1000 round cases of 9mm in about 3 hours today

Discussion in 'Caliber Corner' started by cowboy1964, Jan 14, 2013.

1. They got in some 117gr and 124gr Aquila early in the afternoon. Price is almost 40% higher than it was a few months ago. Gone in three hours.

Unreal.

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
    #1 cowboy1964, Jan 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  2. It is going to be a long four years.

3. Yes it really is going to be a long drawn out term.

4. Geez, I'm glad I'm half way stocked up, but These inflated prices are getting old.

5. Only if the political purists who sat out last November do the same thing in 2014 when patriots once again have the chance to sweep Democrats out of the Senate while increasing the Republican House majority.

So to all you Ron Paul purists and couch potatoes who think a Mormon would be bad for America, are you going to show up in 2014 to make a difference or are you going to be the stooges for the Radical Left/Democrat/JournoList axis that is determined to void the Second Amendment and turn you into criminals for even thinking you have a God-given right to self-defense and the means to protect yourselves?

6. Yeah, I was watching .40 ammo. They had nothing, then posted 50 cases of Win 165 FMJ at $175. Gone in a day. Amazing.

Just remember that this same thing happened in 2009 then returned to normal. As long as the miscreants in Washington don't ban Internet sales of ammo, prices will come back down.

7. Before all the current hoopla, I had a site marked that was selling Aguila 124gr for $197 a case of 1000. That disappeared overnight and the only Aguila I could find was marked up to $350/1000!!!!

8. This surprises us how ! SJ 40

9. Some 9mm in stock at sgammo now. Going fast.

10. Is the run on guns and ammo worse this time vs 2009?

11. I believe so. This time it appears to be for all of the cookies- at least that is how "dear leader" is pursuing it.

While I am glad that I have a large store of all calibers that I use (and magazines, too) put away, I feel horrible for all of those who are suffering the high prices and lack of availability that we are witnessing.

12. cadillacguns

Millennium Member

Just checked 7 AM (EST) 16 Jan 13, ALL SOLD OUT!!!

13. SCmasterblaster

Millennium Member

That's a fact, and then we'll have Queen Hillary. :upeyes:

14. Yep. Stock up on ammo and board games.

15. SPIN2010

SPIN2010 Searching ...

Best Line yet! Good One!

16. robhic

robhic WOLVERINE!!!!
    Platinum Member

Excellent point! I was gonna say "it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out" until I saw your sig line:

ROCKET SCIENTIST
    Oh well ... :)

#17 robhic, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  17. They got in a bunch more cases of Aguila 124gr. Took less than 20 minutes to sell it all. The site was actually noticeable slower.

#18 cowboy1964, Jan 16, 2013
    Last edited: Jan 16, 2013
  18. Yeah I was just refreshing and watching it drop by a couple each time.

19. This. Glocktalkers are living in a dream world. 4 Years..ha! We've seen the last straight white male president. Ever. From here on out it will be a gay/black/female/latino/muslim or some combination from those social backgrounds. Those groups vote in solid blocks but white males don't." Cuz Democrats is fer duh workin' man".:upeyes: So get used to today. Lots more like it in store.