close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Setting up Loading Room

Discussion in 'Reloading' started by KinderGlocken, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Built my house over 4 years ago and am just now setting up “my room”. Some call it a man cave but I prefer to call it my gun room. The wife calls it the lab. I’m a service rifle highpower shooter and mostly shot rifle and reloaded rifle in the past. I just started to shoot more pistol and plan on setting up a CMP hardball .45 bullseye gun in the near future. Single stage loading for pistol is not too bad but I thought I could step it up and add a turret, just not ready for a full progressive. Too much of a control freak I guess. Tried the Lee at a friends place and was able to get 200 rounds an hour easy without rushing. I will probably get a Dillon in the future but the Lee will do for now. My small bench was full with two single stage presses so I decided to add a home built strong mount that I have dubbed the tank.
    [​IMG]
    The space, its a mess but I'm digging out!

[​IMG]
    Old server rack from work filled with brass and powder, thats 16 pounds of Varget!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    The Tank

2. Zombie Steve

Zombie Steve Decap Pin Killa

May 31, 2007
    Old Colorado City
    Very nice.

I know just how you feel.

However, Colorado4wheel has me shooting so much pistol lately that I'm considering a progressive. :supergrin:

3. Right On
    That space has a lot of potential for sure. Nice job on the press stand.

A+

Last edited: Jan 27, 2010
  4. sourdough44

sourdough44

Jul 23, 2007
    WI
    Do you have a fridge with a 12 pack of Pabst handy? That's for the moments when you look over data and contemplate your next reloading project.

5. SACharlie

SACharlie

May 21, 2009
  6. Colorado4Wheel

Colorado4Wheel

Nov 2, 2006
    CO
    :wavey:

7. Colorado4Wheel

Colorado4Wheel

Nov 2, 2006
    CO

Thats an interesting platform right there.