close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Server Busy -I can't remove it. Help

Discussion in 'Tech Talk' started by allhowl, Dec 9, 2004.

1. allhowl

allhowl

Dec 16, 2001
    NE Okla.
    The message reads.

The action cannot be completed because the other program is busy. Choose "Switch To" to activate the busy program and correct the program.

Well when I click on the close button, nothing happens. When I hit Alt = F4 it still remains. When I hit Switch To it creates another SERVER BUSY box. I have 3 of the boxes as I type this.

Don't know if this is related but sometimes when I try to click on a link address it won't open it. I have to right click the mouse and hit the open.. Thanks for any help!

2. Anon1

Anon1

Aug 17, 2000
    You don't give very many details like OS and what program is generating the error message but it is probably spyware that is trying to phone home but cannot make the connection.

You should probably restart in Safe Mode and try to clean stuff out with the anti-malware programs.

3. allhowl

allhowl

Dec 16, 2001
    NE Okla.
    Thanks ANON. Its better now. I have the Windows XP and I think you were right about the Spyware. Thanks again.