close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Sent a letter to Feinstein. What do you think?

Discussion in 'The Okie Corral' started by RetailNinjitsu, Dec 31, 2012.

1. RetailNinjitsu

RetailNinjitsu

Senator Feinstein,

I am a police officer from New York State. In my opinion, your proposed legislation regarding the banning of "assault weapons" will do nothing to increase the safety of the American public. No piece of legislation will ever prevent evil people from committing criminal acts. This should be evident based on the obvious failure of your 1994 "Public Safety and Recreational Firearms Use Protection Act" (HR 4296). By definition, a criminal is a person who does not abide by the law. Your legislation will only serve to strip law abiding Americans of their individual liberty. It was the fear of such a gross government overstep that led our founders to draft the Bill of Rights. The Second Amendment in particular was designed to ensure that government officials like you and I could never subjugate those who we are sworn to serve. I will never enforce your law or any like it. You and I took an oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America. Fortunately, I have not forgotten it.

Respectfully,

2. cysoto

cysoto Gone Shooting!

Other than the fact that this is a horribly long paragraph, it's not bad. Sadly, I don't see how this letter (or a million like it) is going to make her change her stance on the topic of gun-control.

3. *ASH*

*ASH* in hell everyone loves popcorn

send a million , she will see to her agenda . these emails and lettters never get read . if you were in such a power would you read them ? hell no lol

4. RenoF250

RenoF250

I like it but I agree with the others she will not listen to anyone, she is a tyrant.

5. ysr_racer

ysr_racer

I think you just made the list buddy.

6. RetailNinjitsu

RetailNinjitsu

It is one huge paragraph because of the format of her website. I know that it will never matter...but I feel that it was my duty to write it anyway.

7. RetailNinjitsu

RetailNinjitsu

Do I get a button or a fan club card for my wallet? :tongueout:

8. dbcooper

dbcooper

No, but your keystrokes will now be recorded, your phone tapped, and you can expect an audit.

Its double secret probation

Last edited: Dec 31, 2012
  9. Hamilton Burger

Hamilton Burger Incompetent

If her handlers even let her see it, all she will get from it (ala Charlie Brown's teacher) is "Blah. Blah-blah. Buh-lah."

Her beliefs are alien, and she doesn't speak our language.

10. oldman11

oldman11

Good letter, but unfortunately she is not going to switch. To her gun-control is really Feinstein-control, and that is what she wants.

11. .45Super-Man

.45Super-Man

As well intentioned and honest as it may be, it's based on the belief that the recipient cares. Most people still can't wrap their heads around the fact that Feinstein went on record as being a gun owner and carried as well. She's just another authoritarian disguised as a liberal/democrat or republican.

12. Hamilton Burger

Hamilton Burger Incompetent

Maybe we should all copy and paste your letter as many times as it takes to get a response.

Have you a linky?

13. HarleyGuy

HarleyGuy

When the voters re-elected President Obama the Dem's considered it a mandate to pursue their liberal views and agenda's.
    We have at least two more years of being subjected to higher taxes and more regulations.

WE need to focus on strenghting the NRA (increasing memberships) looking forward to recruiting and electing pro-gun candidates in every election (local, state, and federal) or else we will soon be hearing more talk of "confiscation of all guns".

Dem or Repub, conservative, liberal, you have to give Governor Cuomo-D, N.Y. credit for at least having the guts to say what must Dem's have been thinking for years.

Most of us have always said, and the anti-guners have denied, that "registration leads to confiscation" and now we have an elected official admitting to as much.

Consider the above when you go to the voting booth.

14. TactiCool

TactiCool

:upeyes:

[​IMG]

:tinfoil:

15. RetailNinjitsu

RetailNinjitsu

16. G17Jake

G17Jake

Awesome.... thank you!

17. MoCop

MoCop

Well stated, but as others have posted it won't get read. The kings and queens of this nation are going to do whatever they want no matter how much we object. And unfortunately, because we are law abiding citizens, will obey their laws while they continue to abuse their positions. And they know we will.

18. AKR

AKR GAP'r

Great letter. It says a lot about your character and the lack of DF's character.

19. Nemesis.

Nemesis.

A well reasoned and logical letter. Feinswine, however, is liberal Bay Area trash who wants neither reason nor logic. She wants what she wants. In this case, all your guns. Nothing less will appease this psychotic witch.

20. bobtheelf

bobtheelf

She gets reelected with ~75% of the vote in California. She cares for nothing except more power and influence.