close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

"Senator told me networks may have White House emails commanding stand down

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Oct 31, 2012.

1. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    Gingrich: Senator told me networks may have White House emails commanding Stand Down

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2012/10/31/gi...#ixzz2Asbc8HC0

Sounds like an interesting week. Benghazi-Gate is not going away. We have a president unable to give a direct answer to whether the Americans in Benghazi were denied air support during a media interview.

He went on to say that they are still trying to figure out what happened 7 weeks ago. The Obama admin and the lapdog media are trying to run the clock out on this scandal.

2. itstime

itstime

Apr 9, 2006
    USA
    It's a crying shame. This alone should swing the poll numbers drastically.

3. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    "Newt Gingrich said that major news networks might have secret emails proving that the White House canceled plans to assist the besieged U.S. Embassy in Benghazi.
    Gingrich said that the bombshell emails could be revealed within the next two days.
    “There is a rumor — I want to be clear, it’s a rumor — that at least two networks have emails from the National Security Adviser’s office telling a counterterrorism group to stand down,” Gingrich said."

My guess is that, if true, they're waiting for the storm hype to dwindle down before releasing them.

4. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon "Cracker"

Feb 18, 2009
    If Obama wins next Tuesday we will be saddled with president Biden after the impeachment proceedings.

5. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    [ame]http://youtu.be/Zc2tH4mAXHk[/ame]

Why can't Obama say "No, no one was refused aid"? Why can't he give a straight answer?

_

Last edited: Oct 31, 2012
  6. ModGlock17

ModGlock17

Dec 18, 2010
    DisneyWorld
    True. But Biden, although ... well, you know.....,

is still a good old boy American!

If BHO wins, he counts on a Dems dominated house to avoid impeachment. Keep that House republican.

7. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A

Good point...

8. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    Makes very good sense... I hope you're right. This storm news should carry for at least 2, 3, maybe 4 days. That puts Benghazi emails out there right as we're going to the polls...

Down with Zero!

9. GAFinch

GAFinch

Feb 23, 2009
    Georgia
    Even if he's impeached by the House, it would still take a two-thirds vote in the Senate to convict him.

10. DonGlock26

DonGlock26

Jan 18, 2001
    I think that Benghazi-Gate is already fatal, but that would be perfect timing.

11. The question is other than Fox and conservative web/blog sites which other major news networks would release such evidence if they have it? Most are hoping to drag Obama across the finish line next Tuesday by toning down any news that impacts their chosen one.

If the rumor is true, or if there is another "October Surprise" chances are it will be dropped on Friday or sometime over the weekend for maximum impact (Sunday morning talk shows) and to give either candidate the least amount of time to counter it.

12. IndyGunFreak

IndyGunFreak

Jan 26, 2001
    Indiana
    and that will not happen.

Heckuva lot easier to just vote the dude out!

13. nursetim

nursetim

Mar 1, 2006
    liberalville N. M.
    I think by the time it gets to the senate, no one with any political aspirations will touch him with a 10 mile poll.

14. Those Sunday Morning Talk Shows are usually recorded on Friday, right before the last minute document dumps of stuff they want us to forget about.

That's why we get highlights and previews on Saturday, and that's how the guests appear on multiple networks nearly simultaneously.

If it's not widely distributed soon, we'll still be complaining about the silence and the coverup while watching the election returns (which will have to be live).
    :steamed:

15. IvanVic

IvanVic

Apr 19, 2012
    The media will milk this storm longer than usual in an effort to help the president. I wouldn't be surprised to see coverage until the election.

16. SCmasterblaster

SCmasterblaster Millennium Member

Sep 24, 1999
    Hartford, Vermont
    Gag me with the Electoral College!

17. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    If they don't come out by Friday, they don't exist.

18. Jonesee

Jonesee

Apr 16, 2009
    If they aren't out now, I doubt they exist.
    Nothing is a secret in Washington.

19. Jay9928

Jay9928 BUBBA ARMY

Jan 19, 2009
    Phoenix, Az.
    And of course the debates are over before all this.