close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Senator Graham working to give Israel control over US military

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by G19G20, Oct 12, 2012.

1. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    I'm not sure where to find confirmation of this announcement but I'm putting this out there pending that confirmation.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/jamal-abdi/israel-iran_b_1959607.html

This can not stand!

2. Somebody calling you an antisemitic POS in 1..2..3...

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited: Oct 12, 2012

3. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

May 1, 2008
    Wow, do you ever look at your source? Who is the author? Political Director for the NAIC. Huh...another waste of a thread. Well, I guess it serves one purpose...a reminder to think first, then post.

4. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012

Hahahah a Huffpo link to a NAIC article.

I tell you, DU just has to start training their sleeper agents to do a better job.

5. series1811

series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

6. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    I should have known the first step would be to attack the messenger instead of the message. Par for the course for GTPI. It must be a LIE if a muslim wrote it, right?

Will you be as quick with an apology once this is confirmed?

7. concretefuzzynuts

concretefuzzynuts Brew Crew

Dec 27, 2011
    PNW
    On a side note, and nothing to do with this subject. I think Lindsey Graham is a good example for having term limits.

8. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

May 1, 2008
    Read my post again. I have essentially said your source makes the post worthless. If you post a credible source, I will give credible consideration in a critique. The fact that you posted from a ridiculous source doesn't change. So no, no apology IF someone eventually reveals there's merit to the Political Director of the NAIC's article. It wouldn't change the fact that you jumped on a ridiculous source because it said something you wanted to hear.

9. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    Lemme guess, only Fox News is a credible source right? Maybe something by Krauthammer?

10. jdavionic

jdavionic NRA Member

May 1, 2008
    Don't be stupid. If you cannot see the issue with the Political Director of the NAIC posting a shocking story about American unconditional support of Israel as being potentially biased, then you really have a problem.

11. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    I can assure that article is NOT "what I want to hear". It's the exact opposite of what I want to hear. Ill wait for absolute confirmation of this story before commenting further but I'd expect someone in an arab lobby group to have news on something like this well in advance of msm confirmation.

12. cowboy1964

cowboy1964

Sep 4, 2009
    U.S.A.
    Obama doesn't HAVE a red line. That's the problem.

Anyway, who cares about Lindsey Graham? He's not in charge, nor is the U.S. Senate.

13. Sam Spade

Sam Spade Lifetime Member

May 4, 2003
    Jamal Abdi is the Policy Director of the National Iranian American Council, the largest grassroots organization representing the Iranian-American community in the US. He previously worked in Congress as a Policy Advisor on foreign affairs issues...

Yeah, we can trust that. :upeyes:

No, Mr. Paulbot, it's not the Muslim in him (though full points for playing the bigot card early). It's the Iranian lobbyist writing for huffpo that eliminates his piece as being considered news.

14. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    I got a headline for you,

"Ron Paul Delegate Aligned with Iranian Cause"

sound about right?

Maybe I'll drop a bug in the Brietbart groups ear and set their investigators to work

15. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I've been known to take artistic license with thread titles.............. but this one beats all of mine hands-down.

16. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    Ohh that's good too

I'm busy going back and saving his posts. I think I know someone else who has a bunch saved.

Of course they will write their own headline

17. countrygun

countrygun

Mar 9, 2012
    I'll bet they ID him and maybe get some pics and witnesses from the convention too. Who knows what he was up to?

"Have you seen this man?"

"Have you slept with this man?"

18. G19G20

G19G20 Status Quo 2014

May 8, 2011
    Fair point that the source has bias. This applies in many situations though.

Question: Do you take what Israeli lobby spokesman say at face value as truth? When they talk about what Iran is or isn't doing and that info is passed onto Congress? The point to my question is that if the answer is yes, then you're saying that an Israeli lobby spokesman knows all while an Iranian lobby spokesman knows nothing. That's a huge logical hole in the argument I get from your post.

So it's all about his identity, not his qualifications. Interesting. More identity politics at work here. :whistling:

(Most of the posts above this remind me of high school where the dumb jocks made fun of the smart people...sad)

Last edited: Oct 13, 2012