close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

  • Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Senate goes nuts once more-- ILLEGALS to get Obamacare--

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Skyhook, Mar 24, 2013.

  1. Skyhook

    Skyhook

    13,068
    1
    Nov 4, 2002
    USA
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  2. Ruble Noon

    Ruble Noon "Cracker"

    11,018
    2
    Feb 18, 2009
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgce06Yw2ro"]GOP Rep. to Obama: 'You Lie!' - YouTube[/ame]

    Joe was right.
     


  3. Skyhook

    Skyhook

    13,068
    1
    Nov 4, 2002
    USA
  4. Atlas

    Atlas transmogrifier

    12,512
    11
    Oct 1, 2001
    north of the equator
    Anyone surprised?

    Face it people... you are surfs, slaves, chattel.

    The post-constitutional fascist oligarchy in D.C. has claimed your life and productivity.
     
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  5. sheriff733

    sheriff733 NRA LIFE MEMBER

    2,769
    0
    Nov 4, 2007
  6. Slug71

    Slug71

    4,499
    10
    Mar 7, 2010
    Oregon - U.S.A
    It's AFTER they are given LEGAL status.

    ...."if they are granted legal status in an immigration reform package."
     
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  7. sheriff733

    sheriff733 NRA LIFE MEMBER

    2,769
    0
    Nov 4, 2007
    Ftfy.
     
  8. cheapshot

    cheapshot

    434
    12
    Oct 27, 2011
    Which they most certainly will be granted.
     
  9. Slug71

    Slug71

    4,499
    10
    Mar 7, 2010
    Oregon - U.S.A


    Not saying I support it. Just pointing out that they would no longer be illegal. It's things like this that make a poor argument against the liberals.
    It's also no different to all the other leeches that will be using/abusing the system.

    The whole thing just needs to go away.
     
  10. sheriff733

    sheriff733 NRA LIFE MEMBER

    2,769
    0
    Nov 4, 2007
    I know, and I was just pointing out that it will most likely happen.

    I agree, I wish it would just go away.
     
  11. Slug71

    Slug71

    4,499
    10
    Mar 7, 2010
    Oregon - U.S.A

    Oh no doubt. Anything is possible with this freakin administration... :steamed:

    I do agree with Ben Carson that if ObamaCare is repealed, something needs to go in it's place. Or else the GOP will really be done for.
    Whatever replaces it though, needs to be consolidated Medicare and Medicaid.
     
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2013
  12. JBnTX

    JBnTX Texas

    19,747
    3,821
    Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    It's almost getting to the point where I'm going to start telling people that I'm in this country illegally.

    The benefits are just too good to pass up.

    No Hablo Ingles, Senor.
     
  13. robertoh

    robertoh

    2,143
    0
    Oct 28, 2004
    Ohio
    Gee,I wonder who's going to foot the bill for that BF(brain fart).
     
  14. JBnTX

    JBnTX Texas

    19,747
    3,821
    Aug 28, 2008
    Texas
    You, me and all the other hard working taxpayers.

    :steamed:
     
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  15. series1811

    series1811 Enforcerator. CLM

    Once you have figured out that you can buy 51 per cent of the population's vote, with the other 49 per cent's money, you've reached the pinnacle of progressive liberalism.
     
    Last edited: Mar 25, 2013
  16. Kablam

    Kablam

    3,295
    331
    Jan 12, 2005
  17. Bren

    Bren NRA Life Member

    41,614
    8,268
    Jan 16, 2005
    Kentucky
    I really think that, in the last 20 years, we have reached the point where the left has both realized they can win any election by doing that and they are willing to do it to win, regardless of the consequences.
     
  18. jeanderson

    jeanderson Toga!... Toga! Platinum Member

    This will bring about the total collapse of the republic even faster. That is Obama's goal - total destruction of the economy and seizure of all private property. All steps on the way to Marxism.
     
  19. ked

    ked

    2,458
    248
    Feb 12, 2007
    tennessee



    what consequences?

    ked:dunno:
     
  20. marchboom

    marchboom

    2,715
    60
    Aug 18, 2006
    Idaho
    But lets all vote for obama...he's historic.

    Historic all right. The first president to do more damage to the U.S. than any country during war.

    He is the exact reason why democrats should not be allowed to vote. This is what we get. :steamed: