close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Sen. McCaskill trails GOP challengers badly in Missouri

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snerd, Jul 29, 2012.

1. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Oklahoma
  2. DustyJacket

DustyJacket Directiv 10-289

Oct 16, 2008
    Missouri, East of KC
    Yup - Claire needs to retire.
    I've communicated with her on TARP and other things and her responses were akin to "tough luck I am going to do whatever I want".

3. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    I guess she needs to double down on her intention of staying away from the Democrat convention. :rofl:

4. Bruce H

Bruce H

Dec 5, 2000
    missouri
    Clair is a prime example of what happens when voters want to teach the other party a lesson.

5. fx77

fx77 CLM

Nov 23, 2008
    Lately in my BLUE state it makes no difference for whom I vote, So I donate to the decent candidates running against the Dems in every other state.

6. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    Good for you! :thumbsup:

Last edited: Jul 29, 2012
  7. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    Come November, the voters will have their opportunity to pull the lever and flush her down the political toilet.

8. Jarhead247

Jarhead247 Bitter & Clingy

Oct 4, 2008
    Kansas City, MO
    I can't wait to vote against Senator McCaskill (again). I have voted against her at every opportunity.
    I recently wrote to both Senator McCaskill's & Senator Blunt's offices regarding the UN Arms Treaty. I received a reply from Senator Blunt's office the same day. I haven't heard from Senator McCaskill's office yet. Maybe she is so busy protecting the interests of her constituents that she hasn't had time to campaign....:whistling:
    or maybe she is busy paying the property taxes on her airplane..:rofl:

9. DustyJacket

DustyJacket Directiv 10-289

Oct 16, 2008
    Missouri, East of KC
    Fixed that for you.

10. Gotta love MO ability to fix their screw ups, if they do, it is the second one I can remember...........the other was the widow Carnahan.

I keep voting against our degenerates, but they just keep getting in.

11. Bruce H

Bruce H

Dec 5, 2000
    missouri

Yeah we are a real smart bunch. We replaced Carnahan with Talent, who didn't have any. Everybody remembers Talent. The house republican that voted to give us the assault weapons ban.

12. callihan_44

callihan_44 INFIDEL

Aug 19, 2010
    Flyover,USA
    it amazes me how any democrat gets elected in MO, if you look at the break down of votes county by county downtown st louis and downtown KC goes dem...the rest of the state goes bright red.

13. robertoh

robertoh

Oct 28, 2004
    Ohio
    She doesn't represent the people of her State,but just grabs her ankles for Obama and phones in her vote.