close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

seeking a decent holster for a G26, but have total internet burnout from to

Discussion in 'Carry Issues' started by doktor doom, Jan 24, 2013.

1. doktor doom

doktor doom

Aug 30, 2003
    charlotte, NC
    I want an OWB, open top, pancake style holster for a G26. Prefer leather, I have a Don Hume for my g19 and am looking for somethin simmilar for my baby glock. Can anyone help me with a linky?

2. sa227driver

sa227driver Trophy Husband

Jul 28, 2010
    SoCal

3. RJ's Guns

RJ's Guns

Dec 25, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 25, 2013
  4. ChiTownPicaro

ChiTownPicaro

Jul 16, 2012
    Five Shot leather makes some nice holsters. As does Kramer.

5. viper144

viper144

Dec 25, 2010
  6. robhic

robhic WOLVERINE!!!! Platinum Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Louisiana
    http://www.highnoonholsters.com/

Really like mine. Go to the site for a look and also a read. They have more info on holsters and stuff than you'll ever need! I betcha....

7. GeeThirty

GeeThirty bigbud

Sep 22, 2003
    PA
    You might want to check out Lobo Gun Leather http://www.lobogunleather.com/

My most recent purchase from Ray was a Model 1-SL pancake style (with slide shield) for my 26, and I also have one of his "regular" Model 1 pancakes for a Ruger SP101. Both of them are excellent holsters, IMHO.

Just my .02.

8. If you like the Don Hume, and are looking for something similar, why not also carry your G26 in the Don Hume?

9. Leigh

Leigh

May 22, 2000
    Eastern Kentucky
    FIST, Inc.....closest thing to custom you will ever find.
    As solid as Kramer and superior to ANYTHING Galco....not bashing Galco, just that FIST holsters are better.

10. I own and use the three custom makers below. Each holster functions well. The difference in price represents time spent detailing the holster. So, depending on what you want to spend, you can choose the level of detailing you want to pay for:

SideGuardHolsters
    NM Holsters
    Brommeland

If you want cheap, no wait, non-molded, quick on-off clip on, take a look at High Noon Holster's mr. Softy. I generally keep my 26 in the glove box in this holster. The quick on-off allows me to slip it on as I get out of the car. I don't usually like cheap, non-molded holsters but this one is very useful.

Last edited: Jan 27, 2013