Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Forum at

Why should YOU join our forums?

• Reason #1
  • Reason #2
  • Reason #3

Site Description

Sebelius: Colleges must pay to sterilize teens

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by Ruble Noon, Mar 25, 2012.

1. Kingarthurhk

Kingarthurhk Isaiah 53:4-9

Sep 5, 2010
    I remember when nothing was free. A lifetime ago when I was attenting University you had to buy your own health plan from the University and deal with the "doctors", and I use that term loosely, that attended there.

You also had to pay for your own on campus apartment and your own phone bill.

Oh, yes, and there was that whole pesky tuition thing as well.

If you wanted contraceptives, you didn't petition Nancy Pelosi and Congress for them either.

2. cagnoli

cagnoli Patriot First

Mar 18, 2009
    Kiantone, NY
    Well...worst case scenario, we'll sterilize all the liberal wenches. In about twenty five years, we shouldn't have any left. Win Win.
  3. GAFinch

Feb 23, 2009
    How many young women actually want to get sterilized? Besides, aren't they already covered under their parent's healthcare plans until 26? College plans are supposed to be supplemental in order to cover emergencies, illnesses, allergies, etc. that happen while on campus during the school year. This is all about further attacking religion, not helping people.
  4. cowboywannabe

cowboywannabe you savvy?

Jan 26, 2001
    why not, most colleges and universities have sterilized their minds already....
  5. janice6

janice6 Silver Member

Apr 4, 2006

I like this.
  6. G17Jake

Sep 13, 2002
    I have said before.... if there is a social program I can support, it is free sterilization (free for the patient that is). I would would even offer incentives to draw the breeders in... maybe $100 and a carton of cigarettes.

It would be better than paying for Planned Parenthood to do abortions, and it may possible reduce welfare and crime.

I would consider it an investment.

I don't think the federal government should be telling state universities that they have to provide the service.
    Last edited: Jan 23, 2013