close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Seattle Democrats Want Home Inspections for Gun Owners

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by DonGlock26, Feb 18, 2013.

1. happyguy

happyguy
    Expand Collapse
    Man, I'm Pretty

I read the article and what it conveyed to me was the DemoRats thought they were going to sneak something by the citizens and got caught with their pants down.

Then there are the people who say it was all just a big mistake. :upeyes:

Regards,
    Comrade Happyguy :)

Wanna kill these ads? We can help!
  2. walt cowan

walt cowan
    Expand Collapse

how about inspecting their homes. offices, autos and schools where their children go for anything illegal. seems like someone is doing a lot of meth and crack.

3. pugman

pugman
    Expand Collapse

Take a page from Doug Stanhope's playbook..

For those who don't know he is a X rated comedian who tells the TSA, if you want to inspect my luggage, I will make sure you get an eye full.

Seattle Democrats...come into my house...I am responsible for what you will find.

4. stevelyn

stevelyn
    Expand Collapse
    NRA Life Member

Heh.....And I just got an email from my state rep....... a democrap no less, that stated his support for HB 69 that will grant me my wish to slap handcuffs and plant my boot-heel on any BATFEces or other feral govt puke that crosses the line to confiscation.

Ahhhhh.......The free republic of Alaska.

#24 stevelyn, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  5. Gundude

Gundude
    Expand Collapse

It's an article about how Democrats supporting any anti-gun measure without even taking the time to read it has actually hurt the future prospects for "common sense" gun control legislation in WA, by fomenting distrust even among those citizens who would support gun control.

It's really not that complicated an article.

6. Kablam

Kablam
    Expand Collapse

I hope you're right. For the first time in 27 years of living in NM, I am a little worried about it. I don't think the AWB that's going around will make it to a vote. The governor surprised me with her pro-universal background checks stance though.

7. DonGlock26

DonGlock26
    Expand Collapse

I don't have to accept the article's author's spin. It reveals what the Democrats tried to pass into law. Home inspections for gun owners. Their staffers wrote it, and they are responsible for it. That's what MY OP is about. Do you want to discuss the bill? Your record is to try and drag thread off topics that hurt Democrats or the Left.

A staffer (s) wrote Obamacare. Do you REALLY think Pelosi voted for it so that she could find out what was in it?

#27 DonGlock26, Feb 19, 2013
    Last edited: Feb 19, 2013
  8. oldman11

oldman11
    Expand Collapse

You're right, the Dems did try to sneak it in, and they got caught. But they did have their excuse already to go just in case. That's a gotcha. :tongueout:

9. EOS

EOS
    Expand Collapse

It's Washington state folks, the people there don't give a damn. They'll gladly allow the cops in their homes for inspections and thank them for keeping them safe.

10. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon
    Expand Collapse
    "Cracker"

Never happen. We have been assured that the enforcers won't enforce unconstitutional laws.

11. ditto1958

ditto1958
    Expand Collapse

They are not satisfied with violating the 2nd amendment, so now they want to go after the 4th, too?

12. Ruble Noon

Ruble Noon
    Expand Collapse
    "Cracker"

Hey, at least we still have the 3rd amendment.

13. plainsman

plainsman
    Expand Collapse

Amend the bill to call for "nazi style tatooing" of gunowers, offer to import a few ex nazi's from Germany to do the job, and transport gunowners to tatoo parlors in cattle cars. Certainly liberals can never go to far, when it comes to peasant controls.

Call it the Hitler Safe Street act., The Nazi's could have really used these people in WW2.

14. oldman11

oldman11
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, right. :rofl: And you believe that? :whistling:

15. Barcroft

Barcroft
    Expand Collapse

This one won't.

16. Kablam

Kablam
    Expand Collapse

I get the sarcasm Ruble. Anbody remember what happened in and around New Orleans after Katrina?

17. CanMan

CanMan
    Expand Collapse
    Silver Member

Ah yes, true colors shining through.....

"In order to continue to possess an assault weapon that was legally possessed on the effective date of this section, the person possessing shall ... safely and securely store the assault weapon. The sheriff of the county may, no more than once per year, conduct an inspection to ensure compliance with this subsection."

These are the kind of sick minds I'm worried about! The poor guy that suffers anxiety to make ends meet by having two jobs isn't threatening. Progressive thinking indicated in the article underlines a far more elitist and insidious disease.