close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

SCREW IT!!! Just Ordered a Colt LE6920!!!

Discussion in 'General Firearms Forum' started by The_Gun_Guru, Jul 27, 2012.

1. 4 glocks

4 glocks

Jun 29, 2010

I know you asked the op. I got one a few weeks ago and it looks like good timeing. I am sure you will like it.
    I am going to keep mine stock it shoots very well.
    I do have a 1983 Colt sp1 that has the Colt co witness scope mount with 4X leopold on it. At some point I will try the Leopold just to see how it shoots. The good thing about those mounts they stay at zero if you take them off.
    I will keep it stock to keep the weight down.
    Good luck with yours and enjoy.

2. gunowner1

gunowner1

Jul 11, 2011
    Jensen Beach
    Got my 6920 FDE two weeks ago. I'll put pics up tomorrow. Got a good sling, and threw an Eotech 512 on it while I had a little extra cash. I got six PMags right now and 500 rounds of 5.56. I plan on picking up more ammo and mags this weekend. Also going to go out to Okeechobee Shotting Center Sunday to see how it shoots out to 100 yrds.

3. mixflip

mixflip

Mar 4, 2009
    Congrats! I got mine. Im glad you got yours before the rush.

4. floorburn_21

floorburn_21 .40 ftw

Feb 25, 2010
    Northern MN
    I just bought a Colt LE6920mp (magpul) for $1139 off gunbroker.com plus the $30 ffl of course. Petty damn happy with it.

5. CJStudent

CJStudent Fenced In

Nov 3, 2005
    KY
    Congrats! It seems like everyone is picking these up now; I just got one about two weeks ago, too, lol. I haven't taken it to the range yet, but that may happen tomorrow or Tuesday, I hope.

6. Jack23

Jack23 I. B. Glockin'

Feb 10, 2005
    Deer Park, Texas
    Good for you and congratulations! I fretted over that decision until one day I realized that some times....just every once in a while, you just have to go for it. I bought mine in November of 2009 and have run exactly 2,050 rounds through it. I can promise you with complete confidence that you are gonna love it. The only way I could love it more would be if the ammo for it were cheaper.

Good luck and good shootin'!

7. The_Gun_Guru

The_Gun_Guru Ban Democrats!!

Yes, it's a lot of money, a decision not to be taken lightly. I have come to terms with it and have realized that I need to get it now or kick myself for not getting it later! I do NOT have buyer's remorse and am looking forward to seeing and holding it later this week.

TGG

8. Gary1911A1

Gary1911A1

Jun 14, 2005
    Ohio for now
    Looked at one this morning and if they would of had lay-a-way I would of gotten it. I have another Colt AR, but you know how it is?

9. The_Gun_Guru

I do know how it is....I have seven AKs!:whistling:

TGG

10. HKLovingIT

HKLovingIT Resident Evil

Aug 20, 2010
    Out On The Tiles
    Yep. I know exactly how it is. :wavey:

OP, congrats!

11. The_Gun_Guru

Thanks!

Still waiting for it to ship:faint:

TGG

12. Got mine in today! LOVE IT! I plan to take it shooting this week.

Only hang up is the VFG isn't mounted and has no instructions or tools to do it. Any help will be appreciated!

I also have an Aimpoint PRO coming for it and a VTAC padded sling, and for good measure ammo and 6 more FDE PMags.

13. The_Gun_Guru

For me all the extra goodies are going to have to wait - the gun was a bit more than I wanted to spend but should be worth the strain.

I don't know when I will have time to take it out....too much going on and too much coming up! At least I will have it though. :thumbsup:

TGG

14. The_Gun_Guru

***** UPDATE *****

My Colt will be here tomorrow!!!!:banana:

I hope I can pick it up after work, but if not, I can get it on Friday!

HAPPY DANCE!!!

TGG