close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Scott Walker's Lead Growing in Wisconsin Recall

Discussion in 'Political Issues' started by snerd, May 20, 2012.

1. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Don't tell them union thugs................

2. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    Thugs? Really? You can do better than that.

As to walker... republicans need to try to hide him away. He wears the koch label. That won't wear well if they try to dress him up for anything in the future.

As to the recall... the voters will decide. If walker survives, he will be crippled. If he looses, the new gov. will be a short-termer who will immediately have to start running for re-election. The state is split right down the middle. Good for the status-quo.

3. Bruce H

Bruce H

Dec 5, 2000
    missouri
    A man who runs for office then does what he said he will. Must be a really strange concept to the likes of you. Has anybody ever had a thought that you haven't taken a dump on because it offends your sensibilities.

This country could use a million more like Scott Walker. If for no other reason than to watch people like you strangle on their own bile.

4. cdog533

cdog533 Zombie Killer

Oct 11, 2001
    Word.

Last edited: May 20, 2012
  5. aircarver

aircarver Ride Continues Silver Member

Good News:

There are still more producers than leeches, and they've had enough .....:whistling:

6. W420Hunter

W420Hunter

Jun 25, 2007
    Ohio
    I myself am not so sure about the hile split down the middle idea. I shall point out a post made a few days ago in witch they claimed to have a million people behind his recall, only to have 650,000 show up. I think there are two reasons for this. The first is the large number of college activists that complain but never show up to vote. The othere is more a problem with the day and age we live in. I fully believe a large number of people who have a problem with him are not even from the state. Case in point a friend of mine who posted on her face book the link to the recall page begging people to put there names down, and she lives in Ohio.

7. JFrame

JFrame

May 29, 2001
    Mid-Atlantic, US of A
    I don't get it...Union thugs convey such a positive impression...

:whistling:

8. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Houston
    Yes. Thugs. Really is the most appropriate description for the union behavior we've seen in Wisconsin.

9. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Houston
    You prefer the Che' Tshirt, huh?

10. snerd

snerd

Apr 20, 2007
    Oklahoma
    [​IMG]

11. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    Guess it's never a surprise to see trashy people trash everything they touch.

Happily the scott walkers of this world don't hang around long. Men who look like they are about to have a baby generally check out before they can draw on their wives social security. :wavey:

12. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    Doubtless as in other polls, etc., there are those who voice an opinion yet who are not voters in the state. Numerous polls on gun rights run by various regional papers often draw imput from people throughout the nation, etc. It's just the way things go.

The state is very much divided ... just about down the middle. The winners will be the ones who show up at the polls. If walker is lucky, the true believers will come out and vote to keep him in office. With the koch money buying influence, he may make it. Regardless, he is indelibly marked as the bought and paid for boy of koch and company. He is about like huey p. long... just up north.

13. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    "We've seen...?" Are you a resident of Wisconsin? Have you actually witnessed "thug" activity by unions in Wisconsin? Are are you merely referencing what you've read reported by other sources. Are these sources credible or are these sources simply political mouthpieces?

14. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Houston
    It isn't 1930. We have television cameras.

Not that they're even necessary. Thuggery and unions are like stink and feces.

Last edited: May 20, 2012
  15. Brucev

Brucev

Jul 19, 2009
    I don't wear a lot of t-shirts. But when I do, I prefer to wear t-shirt that convey a theme about running. However, when overseas, I have always made a point of wearing the loudest most colorful and noticeable t-shirt possible with a patriotic American theme. Recently that was a eagle against a U.S. flag backdrop. You... you go head and wear whatever you floats your boat. :wavey:

16. F350

F350

Feb 3, 2005
    The Wyoming Plains
    Brucev-

Koch Brothers; Koch Brothers; Koch Brothers; Koch Brothers; Koch Brothers; :tongueout::tongueout:

I'll take a couple AMERICAN businessmen over a turn coat Jew NAZI collaborator any day!

17. G29Reload

G29Reload Tread Lightly

Sep 28, 2009
    Punks. Hoodlums. Organized crime. Marxist Communist charlatans. Thieves. Extortionists. Commie bastards.

18. certifiedfunds

certifiedfunds Tewwowist

Apr 23, 2008
    Houston
    Not charlatans! :shocked:

19. happyguy

happyguy Man, I'm Pretty

Really? Why? Thugs is the perfect descriptor.

Regards,
    Happyguy :)