close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

Welcome to Glock Talk

Why should YOU join our Glock forum?

• Converse with other Glock Enthusiasts
  • Learn about the latest hunting products
  • Becoming a member is FREE and EASY

If you consider yourself a beginner or an avid shooter, the Glock Talk community is your place to discuss self defense, concealed carry, reloading, target shooting, and all things Glock.

Score!

Discussion in 'The Airgun and Paintball Club' started by powasky, Jun 21, 2005.

1. powasky

powasky

Jan 3, 2004
    Delaplane, VA
    yeah! first thread in the airgun/paintball forum. it should say AIRSOFT AND PAINTBALL, not airgun/paintball. anyway. KSC M11A1 represent. 22 rps, at 325 fps. What you guys got?

2. AZG23

AZG23

Oct 6, 2001
    Surprise, Az
    KWA G19...maybe Ill bust out that new camera and take a pic...

3. vlazlow

vlazlow

Jul 12, 2002
    alabama
    KWA G17. I am really enjoying shooting it when I cannot get to the range and shoot my real live G17. I'm powering it with propane via an airsoft inovations cannister adaptor.

4. AZG23

AZG23

Oct 6, 2001
    Surprise, Az

DITTO...

5. AZG23

AZG23

Oct 6, 2001
    Surprise, Az

Here ya go..

[​IMG]

6. Mnukedude

Mnukedude Lurking

Dec 14, 2001
    With my wife
    All my stuff is stone age spring action material:
    Walther P-22
    Beretta 92FS
    G-19
    HK-P8
    M4-A3

7. I had a Tokyo Mauri M16A2 rated at a lil over 400fps. I equipped it with a harris bipod, 3 point tactical sling, and dual color recticle scope. My sidearms consisted of a Kuan Ju Glock 23 and Glock 27, both fully trademarked.

8. powasky

powasky

Jan 3, 2004
    Delaplane, VA
    along with the m11, i have two spring pistols, a Desert Eagle (KWC) and a P99 junkers i customized.

9. Short Cut

Short Cut PatrioticMember CLM

Apr 28, 2002
    Above ground
    I just unwrapped my first airsoft gun this evening. It's a made by Western Arms and is called a Wilson FBI Trial gun. It's pretty neat and fits in my 1911 holsters. The gun has a nice heft to it much like a real 1911 and as far as airsoft guns go it has a pretty solid feeling recoil.

It's the next best thing to shooting real guns in my backyard. :cool:

I bought it from Airsoft GI. Of the domestic sellers I checked they had the best price and they had everything in stocked and shipped it out right away. Here's a picture of it and a link to the company's website.

clic pic

[​IMG]